Change e-mail?

Discus and support Change e-mail? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my xbox account set to one of my emails but I recently made a new one and want to switch it. How can I do that?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkonesofthe9, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Change e-mail?

I have my xbox account set to one of my emails but I recently made a new one and want to switch it. How can I do that?

:)

Darkonesofthe9, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Change E-Mail

Try the Recovery Process through Hotmail when you are prompted to sign in. If you cannot remember the Secret Question answers etc then you can fill out a form to prove ownership of the email which will be sent to Hotmail Support. If you have enough evidence
    you are the owner, then you will have your account back.

The Resistance, Jan 3, 2014
  3. ruckus wifey
    ruckus wifey Guest
    Change e-mail

I am trying to change the e-mail address associated with my account since I no longer have access to the e-mail address associated with it. I went to "account" then "your info" then "manage how you sign in" but it is telling me "For security reasons, you
    need to verify your primary alias before you can add another alias" but I am unable to verify it since I no longer have access to the e-mail address associated with my account. It seems like a never ending loop i'm stuck in. How do I fix this?

ruckus wifey, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Senryu BR Win User

Xbox Account

You can change the e-mail (the answer is YES!!!)

You go in your account go to your register and change the e-mail (warning!!! if you want to change the e-mail that e-mail don´t have be atached whif no account in XBL, because you can´t use the same e-mail for 2 accounts).

If you don´t have that problem is just change and wait the e-mail of confirmation

And go to WLA management and use the remove account tool for the Unwanted account

If you have already use the e-mail you want in the "unwanted account" you have to do a little marathon...first go to account you want to delete and change there the e-mail (put a non used e-mail, just to speed up the process you can open a new e-mail in
    some free e-mail service...after changed now you can change the e-mail in your "main" account and put the e-mail you wish and after changes the e-mail of both accounts you can dlete the Unwanted account by WLA if you cant knok the adress go to xbox. com account
    management and in the low page option you have account management there you can manage your account.

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
  5. Hordie Win User

Changed e-mail

Does the correct gamertag show up in the top right when you login to xbox.com?. Also you can try deleting / redownloading your profile to get the most current info from the Live Servers.

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
  6. HassanB Win User

Changing e-mails

Hi,

You should be able to change the e-mail associated with your LIVE account by following the directions on this page
    here.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

e-mail change?

8. Dirty Loco Win User
Thema:

Change e-mail?

1. Change e-mail? - Similar Threads - Change mail

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  6. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  7. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  8. Change e-mail adress on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Change e-mail adress on Minecraft: Hi. so I recently saw a post from 3 years ago explaining how you can't change teh data in a Minecraft windows 10 version account. My question is if this is sadly teh same outcome for Minecraft:...
  9. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  10. My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...