Change date of birth?

Discus and support Change date of birth? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I want to change my sons date of birth so he can play online games please help 0ca7bad0-fc07-428a-a557-73ca6c677d3d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FramedKey753792, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Change date of birth?

Hi I want to change my sons date of birth so he can play online games please help

:)

FramedKey753792, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Ivan Mayers
    Ivan Mayers Guest
    Change date of birth

I have just been speaking to a support agent, very friendly folk however he could not resolve my issue.

I have been eagerly waiting for pay day to go purchase battlefield 3. I go to access multiplayer and get told to enter the 25 digit code. After this was filled in I proceeded and was stopped by a message "cannot receive information at this time" I have been
    talking to a support agent, Ken. Who after a while of troubleshooting found out that the problem occured because my xbox live account is under age. I ask surely there must be a way that you can make my D.O.B correct? Apparently not. Then he gives me the option
    to wait until my age on XBL says im 18, or make a new account just for battlefield 3. Im incredibly outraged and sense and manners is stopping me from saying every swearword in the book. I just bought Battlefield 3 and really badly want to play it but because
    my account is under age im not allowed to download absolutely anything from the marketplace regardless off its restrictions. Xbox really needs to step up its game I am an Xbox fan boy but I would easily move to PS3 as they can change your D.O.B with valid
    information which I am willing to give. And I am certainly not going to make a whole new account just for one game. I am definetly going to call xbox as soon as there customer support is open. For now I can only glare at my game and think about playing it
    online.

Ivan Mayers, Jan 3, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    change date of birth

I'm afraid that once the age is set it's not possible to change it. You would either need to create a new account or wait until the account reaches the age of majority in your region ( usually 18 ). I believe EA have a policy of anyone under 13 years of
    age not being able to play their games online.

EggsBoxJuan, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Change date of birth?

Sorry,can't be done.You'd have to set up a new account.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  5. The age of the account is determined by the Date Of Birth entered at the account creation stage. If this was entered in error it cannot be changed and a new account must be created

The Viral Cyrix, Oct 31, 2018
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Why can't change region and date birth

I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth

Anyone help please
    The date of birth on your xbox profile will always be set to the date of birth originally chosen when you created your account. Even if you change the date of birth on your associated Microsoft account.

If you have account restrictions due to the false date of birth then changing the date of birth will not lift those restrictions.
  7. Smwutches Win User

changing date of birth

You should be able to change the date of birth at
    http://account.live.com

Keep in mind though that will only change the date of birth for the Microsoft account. If you're looking to change the date of birth of an Xbox account, that is not possible.
  8. taidara Win User

change date of birth

9. Legends Future Win User

Change date of birth

It's not possible to change your age once confirmed to your account
  10. Ivan Mayers Win User

Change date of birth

I am aware that the EA servers will only allow players of the age of 13 to play online. This is not the case, I have rung them and asked for my details and my age is 18 on there books. I am well aware of the problem. After chatting to a support agent yesterday
    the status code presented meant that my account was a child account and that is why I am infringed from playing Battlefield 3 online. The thing is Even though my date of birth is incorrect on my XBL account it still says that I am 14 years of age, and even
    if I want to download a G rated movie that is FREE I am still not allowed to download because I have a "child account" xbox stuffed me up big time
Thema:

Change date of birth?

1. Change date of birth? - Similar Threads - Change date birth

2. Why can't change region and date birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't change region and date birth: I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth Anyone help please 71b7d44a-c6e9-4e55-9748-7752190a359c
  3. How can I change the date of birth on my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the date of birth on my microsoft account.: Hi. The date of birth is wrong on my microsoft account saying that I am 10 years old while I am 42. Have been googling around, but are not able to find a solution. I am not allowed to make any...
  4. How do I change my date of birth? Thank you.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my date of birth? Thank you.: How would I be able to change my date of birth? Thank you. 3b8d361f-002a-4c0e-8769-422c5186557b
  5. My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...: My account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change my dob. Please help...... 77d436cc-d644-4b52-b404-24d5e04ec9d1
  6. How to change birth date on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change birth date on my profile?: How to change birthdate on profile? I put my sons birthday and it then doesn’t allow us to play games or play online. I added myself as a family organizer but it’s all the same email and it’s all...
  7. How to change birth date on xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change birth date on xbox account?: How do I change my date of birth on my xbox account? 60c0b846-af68-4c5a-9072-4be04b3b4a8a
  8. How do i change my birth date

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my birth date: Please could you help me i can’t change my birth date what do i need to do 8ef1d5b9-4dc7-4862-a838-224e8b1951ec
  9. i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount: i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount 5710f685-abd3-4d9b-8f55-44071ada4637
  10. Cant change my date of birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my date of birth: My microsoft date of birth is set to 2021 and that is ofcourse wrong but when i try to change it its greyed out. I looked online and it says soemthing about parent or guardion but it doesnt ask...