Change date of birth

Discus and support Change date of birth in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidently put my birth date in 2015. I am 18 years old. So obviously this is wrong. But because I put it in as though I am younger than 13 I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kayla Schneider1, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Change date of birth

I accidently put my birth date in 2015. I am 18 years old. So obviously this is wrong. But because I put it in as though I am younger than 13 I can't do anything about it. Please help me figure out what to do.

:)

Kayla Schneider1, Aug 7, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Why can't change region and date birth

I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth

Anyone help please
    The date of birth on your xbox profile will always be set to the date of birth originally chosen when you created your account. Even if you change the date of birth on your associated Microsoft account.

If you have account restrictions due to the false date of birth then changing the date of birth will not lift those restrictions.
  3. Smwutches Win User

changing date of birth

You should be able to change the date of birth at
    http://account.live.com

Keep in mind though that will only change the date of birth for the Microsoft account. If you're looking to change the date of birth of an Xbox account, that is not possible.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Need to be 18 for Insider Hub and Custom Gamer Pictures.

Hey there,

The date of birth on your Xbox Live account reflects the date that was originally set, and cannot be changed. While you can change your Microsoft Account's date of birth, it will not change your Xbox Live account's date of birth.

Hope this helps clear it up!
  5. taidara Win User

change date of birth

6. Legends Future Win User

Change date of birth

It's not possible to change your age once confirmed to your account
Thema:

Change date of birth

1. Change date of birth - Similar Threads - Change date birth

2. Why can't change region and date birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't change region and date birth: I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth Anyone help please 71b7d44a-c6e9-4e55-9748-7752190a359c
  3. How can I change the date of birth on my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the date of birth on my microsoft account.: Hi. The date of birth is wrong on my microsoft account saying that I am 10 years old while I am 42. Have been googling around, but are not able to find a solution. I am not allowed to make any...
  4. How do I change my date of birth? Thank you.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my date of birth? Thank you.: How would I be able to change my date of birth? Thank you. 3b8d361f-002a-4c0e-8769-422c5186557b
  5. My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...: My account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change my dob. Please help...... 77d436cc-d644-4b52-b404-24d5e04ec9d1
  6. How to change birth date on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change birth date on my profile?: How to change birthdate on profile? I put my sons birthday and it then doesn’t allow us to play games or play online. I added myself as a family organizer but it’s all the same email and it’s all...
  7. How to change birth date on xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change birth date on xbox account?: How do I change my date of birth on my xbox account? 60c0b846-af68-4c5a-9072-4be04b3b4a8a
  8. How do i change my birth date

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my birth date: Please could you help me i can’t change my birth date what do i need to do 8ef1d5b9-4dc7-4862-a838-224e8b1951ec
  9. i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount: i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount 5710f685-abd3-4d9b-8f55-44071ada4637
  10. Cant change my date of birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my date of birth: My microsoft date of birth is set to 2021 and that is ofcourse wrong but when i try to change it its greyed out. I looked online and it says soemthing about parent or guardion but it doesnt ask...