Change console suspension to account suspension

Discus and support Change console suspension to account suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recived an email today saying that my console is communication banned for 60 days and banned from online activities for 14. I asked my little brother... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OnyxOutIaw, Oct 19, 2017.

1. OnyxOutIaw
    OnyxOutIaw Guest

I recived an email today saying that my console is communication banned for 60 days and banned from online activities for 14. I asked my little brother who has anger managment problems and is bipolar what this was about and he told me he got really angry
    at someone and said some mean things to them after they said something mean to him. I would like if this could be changed from a console suspension to an account suspension because my father and I play on this console as well. I dont think it is fair for my
    little brothers mental issues to cause either of our accounts to get banned, especialy everyone elses. So I would like to have this console ban revoked and placed only on his account instead of making everyone deal wigh the consiquences of his actions.

:)

OnyxOutIaw, Oct 19, 2017
  2. WEST HVAC1
    WEST HVAC1 Guest
    I have just found out i am a cheater?!

GrimReaperv-

Hopefully these links/posts can help answer the questions you might have:

Xbox LIVE suspensions and Xbox 360 console bans

Overview

Review this page to learn about Xbox LIVE account suspensions, forced gamertag changes, and Xbox 360 console bans.

If you have a question about a specific account suspension or console ban, start a new thread in "My LIVE account was suspended” or “My console was banned” at Xbox forums.

For more information about conduct that can result in an account suspension or console ban, see Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct.

Notes:

Complaints that might lead to Xbox LIVE account suspensions are reviewed daily, and action is taken against players when the behavior is verified.

Penalties for violating the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct vary depending on the nature of the offense.

Xbox Support cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension or console ban.

Xbox LIVE console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox LIVE accounts.

The Xbox Policy Enforcement Team, which monitors the Xbox forums, can’t resolve game-specific bans and suspensions. If you've lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s publisher for help. For contact information for both Microsoft and third-party
    game publishers, see Third-party game publishers. (There is a section at the beginning of this page that explains how to contact Microsoft.)

Topics

In this article

Xbox LIVE account suspensions

Forced gamertag changes

Forced gamerscore resets

Xbox 360 console bans

WEST HVAC1, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    My console got banned for two weeks wannaknow why

Sounds like you have more than one account on your console & one of the accounts has been suspended.

As using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct then a console privilege suspension was issued to stop you from doing this.

The console suspension wont show on the enforcement site brandiesel linked but the account suspension will.You can appeal the account suspension if eligible,not the console suspension though.

Daft Badger, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding console suspensions. All you can do is wait it out.

Smwutches, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding console suspensions. All you can do is wait it out.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

What?

Sounds like a console privilege suspension.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on another account is against the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to stop people from doing this.

One of the accounts on your console must be suspended & due to the console suspension all other accounts on that console will have the same restrictions as the suspended account but will work on other devices which is why your account works on your cousins
    xbox.

The console suspension should end at the same time as the account suspension ends.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

My console got banned for two weeks wannaknow why

Sounds like you have more than one account on your console & one of the accounts has been suspended.

As using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct then a console privilege suspension was issued to stop you from doing this.

The console suspension wont show on the enforcement site brandiesel linked but the account suspension will.You can appeal the account suspension if eligible,not the console suspension though.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

Console suspensions are issued to stop people using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account,which is against the code of conduct.

As mentioned,console suspensions can not be appealed & should end at the same time as the account suspension.
  9. WEST HVAC1 Win User

I have just found out i am a cheater?!

GrimReaperv-

Hopefully these links/posts can help answer the questions you might have:

Xbox LIVE suspensions and Xbox 360 console bans

Overview

Review this page to learn about Xbox LIVE account suspensions, forced gamertag changes, and Xbox 360 console bans.

If you have a question about a specific account suspension or console ban, start a new thread in "My LIVE account was suspended” or “My console was banned” at Xbox forums.

For more information about conduct that can result in an account suspension or console ban, see Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct.

Notes:

Complaints that might lead to Xbox LIVE account suspensions are reviewed daily, and action is taken against players when the behavior is verified.

Penalties for violating the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct vary depending on the nature of the offense.

Xbox Support cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension or console ban.

Xbox LIVE console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox LIVE accounts.

The Xbox Policy Enforcement Team, which monitors the Xbox forums, can’t resolve game-specific bans and suspensions. If you've lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s publisher for help. For contact information for both Microsoft and third-party
    game publishers, see Third-party game publishers. (There is a section at the beginning of this page that explains how to contact Microsoft.)

Topics

In this article

Xbox LIVE account suspensions

Forced gamertag changes

Forced gamerscore resets

Xbox 360 console bans
Thema:

1. Change console suspension to account suspension - Similar Threads - Change console suspension

2. Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...: I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My question is can I change my region to United...
  3. how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console: i have an original 360 elite console from about 2012 maybe , googled how to do it but every anser it says to do the menues arent listed on my console. Like - Profile & system > Settings > General...
  4. Question about changing from console to PC

in XboX Insiders
    Question about changing from console to PC: I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will my Insider level be the same it was on console...
  5. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  6. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...
  7. Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S: Hi I changed my old Xbox one console for an Xbox series S. I was allowed to reinstall all of the games I had bought before but Minecraft. It is not showing up on the previously bought games list...
  8. How to change console on Xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change console on Xbox game pass app: I got a series S today, but I can't remote install because the app only shows my old Xbox one. I've gone into the settings in the app and to manage console, but it's only showing my old Xbox and...
  9. How do I change my internet settings while my console is in offline mode due to an update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my internet settings while my console is in offline mode due to an update?: So I had connected my xbox to my Hotspot since our internet wasn't working, & didn't change it back before I went to go do something, 8 hours later I come back to find my console is updating but...
  10. Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change

in XboX Insiders
    Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change: Like the title says I joined the preview delta program did the whole update that took about 5 minutes and when i tried resetting my console after it was done to see the changes my dashboard stayed...