Change avatar that is linked

Discus and support Change avatar that is linked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Completely new to this and in a pickle. The avatar I have linked to live is my sons main one and live is deleting the offline game progress. At least I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AshenFish15, Jan 7, 2014.

1. AshenFish15
    AshenFish15 Guest

Completely new to this and in a pickle. The avatar I have linked to live is my sons main one and live is deleting the offline game progress. At least I think that is what is happening. Can I change to a different avatar for online and keep the main one for
    playing offline. If so please can someone tell me how. My son is really upset at losing the game progress. Thankyou.

:)

AshenFish15, Jan 7, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Hard drive failed – tips for setting console back up

Any purchased item is linked to the account. This includes games, DLC's and avatar items that you purchased.

Avatar items that were earned via gameplay may not be retrievable.

onyxishere, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Zoozane
    Zoozane Guest
    Gamerscore problems

the g on the web is the g that you earned with live linked to your avatar

Zoozane, Jan 7, 2014
  4. kamalkhandelwal Win User

but brother the link shows go to games app n change the avatar but there also there is no option
  5. Scooby Doo Win User

Changing Theme

Hey goose, so when you slide your tab over to the "social" tab and click on your avatar, you should see three tabs, "messages, Customize Avatar, and Change theme" right to the right of your avatar. What links are showing up for you?
  6. PowerMacAttack Win User

Avatar Marketplace/Store updates everytime I load my avatar & can't wear my Prototype 2 Special Edition Costume.

Did you try to update your avatar on the link I provided? It looks like others have had this issue and using the computer to change the avatar costume helped to "trigger" the switch on their console. Let me know.
  7. legend777666 Win User

gamertag change

in order to change your gamertag you will have to go to the following link
    live.xbox.com/.../GamerProfile

If you cant follow the link for whatever reason, the roadmap is pretty simple. just click your avatar pic in the upper right hand corner to go to your profile screen. from there, on the very far left side, under your avatar will be a link to "edit Profile"
    click that.

warning changing your gamertag is not free.
  8. Raddickie Win User

Can't sign into Wordament with Win 8.1 phone.

You have to go into Xbox.com and either make an avatar for yourself or make a change to your existing avatar. Then you can sign in. Doesn't make sense but it works. Look on startup page of Wordament and follow links to Wordament on Facebook and Twitter for
    more details.
Thema:

1. Change avatar that is linked - Similar Threads - Change avatar linked

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. Avatar editor won't save changes

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar editor won't save changes: Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I tried doing all of the standard procedures...
  9. Changing my Xbox avatar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my Xbox avatar: My email was recently hacked and they got into my Xbox and have changed my avatar! I can’t get it to change back and after all the stress the hackers have caused me it’s the last thing I want to...
  10. Why has my Avatar changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my Avatar changed?: Has anyone else had their Avatar changed without you touching it. Mine has changed totally every aspect of it is different. It changed when the new dashboard was released, did anyone else have a...