CH9 App on Xbox One X not working

Discus and support CH9 App on Xbox One X not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just installed Channel 9 app on my new Xbox One X and it does not work. After launch, the app exits on the home page of console. No errors are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hanpera1970, Nov 13, 2017.

  1. hanpera1970
    hanpera1970 Guest

    CH9 App on Xbox One X not working


    Hi,

    I just installed Channel 9 app on my new Xbox One X and it does not work.

    After launch, the app exits on the home page of console.

    No errors are shown, just exits.

    Thanks in advance

    Andrea

    :)
     
    hanpera1970, Nov 13, 2017
    #1
  2. KIDAKA
    KIDAKA Guest
    AMC app not working

    AMC app is not working through my Xbox One X. It will pull up the AMC black logo screen. But the the loading circle comes up for a few seconds followed by a message that the app can't go online.

    The internet is working fine at around 213 mbps

    Any fix or help on this would be much appreciated!
     
    KIDAKA, Nov 13, 2017
    #2
  3. BigOtter2009
    BigOtter2009 Guest
    Black panther 4K UHD DVD problem

    Bought Black Panther 4K dvd, won’t working on blu-Ray app?! Only blu-ray film is ok but not 4K?! Can you explain me why? I’ve resets Xbox x and still same!
     
    BigOtter2009, Nov 13, 2017
    #3
  4. Kelsoe256 Win User

    YouTube app

    I tried that did not work and I tried uninstalling YouTube and reinstalling the app and that did not work. This problem is happening on Xbox one x and Xbox series x!
  5. FrancisKjaer Win User

    Xbox Local Streaming

    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

    i think i already explained the steps i did it doesnt work like xbox companion

    • Was this working before?
    no the xbox app + xbox series x always worked as trash if compare with xbox one x + xbox companion

    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    nop.

    i already detailed everything in original post, it looks like the encoder of xbox app/xbox series x isnt good as xbox companion/xbox one x
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Please help me

    The 'App password' for the Xbox 360 is a work-around for the two step verification system available for the Xbox One/Series X|S. As the Xbox 360 doesn't support 2 step, you need to use an 'App Password' on these consoles.

    For the Xbox One and Series X|S consoles, you need to use your Microsoft account password.
  7. Lee Faai Win User

    Xbox One X not outputting Dolby Atmos to TV

    I have the app. Dolby Atmos works fine when I plug the Xbox One X into my amplifier or soundbar. It is some strange compatibility issue occurring when I connect the Xbox One X directly to my TCL C835 TV.
  8. MelissaNeves1 Win User

    VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

    Hello, I have been having the same issue. No matter what I do the Vudu app will not work on my Xbox anymore. I have an Xbox one and X and it will not work on either
Thema:

CH9 App on Xbox One X not working

Loading...
  1. CH9 App on Xbox One X not working - Similar Threads - CH9 App working

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...