CES

Discus and support CES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will Microsoft be doing anything big here because I know sony have a press con. Sony will also be making waves on Monday night at its own press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

CES

Will Microsoft be doing anything big here because I know sony have a press con. Sony will also be making waves on Monday night at its own press conference, slated to go down at 5pm PT as well. In years past, the event has served as the debut of notable
    products like the Xperia Z, the world's first OLED 4K TV, Sony's 3D head-mounted display, and the first PS3 games running in 3D. But what about this year? With Sony fresh off the launch of the PS4 in November, updates about the platform's successes seems like
    a given, but we may even hear more about new services and maybe even new content. There's also the looming question of the PS Vita TV and PS Vita Slim — will the company bring them to the states? CES may hold the answer. Find out on Monday as we live blog
    the event, starting at 5pm PT / 8pm ET. Look for details on IGN.com/CES. So was wondering is Microsoft will be there and if not en when will Microsoft have a press con?

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  2. CES !

They also care passionately about ruining their fan base by fixing things that aren't broken.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jan 5, 2014
  3. CES !

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

People watching this should have already known that the focus was not for gaming.

And it seems clear that you didn't watch it as you have no idea what they just showed.

But here, lemme tell ya what happened:

They didn't show jack.

[/quote]

Wow. It seems like the forums doesn't want to post my reply...

Anyways, it seems to me that from the comments on Facebook Live Stream that most people wanted Microsoft to unveil the new xbox.

Since the keynote was held in the evening, some of it may be a repeat since there were other keynotes given. AT&T had their developer conference this morning and it announced the HTC Titan II and the Nokia Lumia 900. Samsung also held theirs and announced a
    refreshed Series 9 notebooks. since this was a major keynote and streaming live to the masses, it gave Microsoft a larger audience to convey it's message to.

ReproductioN-A10C66DA-1C55-4D9B-9673-72BE95A9E828, Jan 5, 2014
  4. swarnock
    swarnock Guest

CES

Microsoft no longer does CES so I would not expect much press from them this week.

swarnock, Jan 5, 2014
  5. [quote user="BrainDamaged"]

Microsoft no longer does CES so I would not expect much press from them this week.

[/quote]='(

Galactic Geek, Jan 5, 2014
  6. BlindandCynical, Jan 5, 2014
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I just read ms will be here but not to do a press con

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  8. ShawnKneher
    ShawnKneher Guest

CES

SONY is a consumer electronics company so CES is a very big deal for them. Microsoft is a software company that also makes a few retail devices, CES isnt really for them.

ShawnKneher, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Bon3zz1001 Win User

CES !

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

You have to keep in mind that xbox is not the only product that Microsoft is developing. You have Windows 8, Windows Phone 7, Office and more. If you really wanted Xbox news, you have to wait until E3. E3 solely based on gaming while CES offers a wide variety
    of things.

[/quote]All of the stuff that just happened that was Xbox related is going to be the same crap they're going to show at E3. Nobody wants this stuff.
  10. gameshoes3003 Win User

CES !

The show just ended for me (I was a few minutes delayed due to some blips).

It was a pretty awful show.

But at least it wasn't as bad as Ubisoft's last year.

Nothing could get worse than that.
  11. Bon3zz1001 Win User

CES !

Their Keynote was a total joke. Crap nobody cares about, and everything Xbox released was Kinect related. Also announced a "Kinect for Windows" version for $250. Best part? The 360 version works perfectly fine and it's $150.
  12. gameshoes3003 Win User

CES !

Good Lord.... for those watching the CES, this is why they won't be in CES in the future.

(For those who don't know, Microsoft won't be doing CES anymore and will be hosting their own show)

Everything they're showing here has also been released and present to everybody; there is not much new. The only new thing that's been shown is the Nokia Lumia 900.

The audience currently watching (like me) probably already knew about everything that has been shown in the show so far.

Also that choir singing about Twitter... really?

ADDED:

And now Sesame Street?????? WHAT?!?!?!??!
  13. swarnock Win User

CES

Thema:

CES