Certain Star Wars Xbox Original Games are non-playable on the Xbox 360 do to an unknown issue ...

Discus and support Certain Star Wars Xbox Original Games are non-playable on the Xbox 360 do to an unknown issue ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was so happy last night when I saw these games on the 360 Marketplace for a relatively cheap price. I wish I knew then what I know now.... I also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr EvILLmatic, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Certain Star Wars Xbox Original Games are non-playable on the Xbox 360 do to an unknown issue ...

I was so happy last night when I saw these games on the 360 Marketplace for a relatively cheap price. I wish I knew then what I know now....

I also purchased both KOTOR games. Apparently at one point there was an issue with the first KOTOR game. But it was fixed eventually.

Microsoft has absolutely been informed of the problem so when will they acknowledge there is an issue with these other games as well and when will that issue be fixed? If the people who can fix this are not aware of the problem by now then customer support
    is NOT doing their job properly.

:)

Dr EvILLmatic, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Xbox originals downloads are corrupted

I have an Xbox 360 and I recently bought Star Wars Republic Commando and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 on Xbla which are xbox original games. They download fully but I cant play them as they appear as unknown games and the file manager says they
    are corrupted. I tried clearing my cache and redownloading them repeatedly but they still wont work. I read somewhere that xbox originals will now only work with Xbox one (which I dont own). If this is true I would like to ask why they are still listed on
    the xbox 360 xbla and can i get a refund please.

Abomination49, Oct 17, 2018
  3. NEprince330
    NEprince330 Guest
    Xbox One is technically backwards compatible.

I still play halo 1 & 2 Star Wars kotor and other games on my 360 and still have a library of Xbox games even played halo 2 online on 360 and if there wasn't a demand for it why are Xbox originals still being sold on games on demand am I wrong?

NEprince330, Oct 17, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

Certain Star Wars Xbox Original Games are non-playable on the Xbox 360 do to an unknown issue ...

Hello Dr EvILLmatic

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your concern,
    we're sorry to hear about this experience, in order to help you with this, can you tell us or describe the error appears to you during the instalation of the game any code number? Thanks so much

JhonSnow777, Oct 17, 2018
  5. The first KotOR game seems to be the only one that works properly. During download the game is listed as "Xbox Originals Game". Games that become corrupted during download such as Star Wars Battlefront II and Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy are listed as "Xbox
    360 Game". Perhaps it could be something as simple on Microsoft's end as re-labeling the games as "Xbox Originals Game"?

Dr EvILLmatic, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Dr EvILLmatic Win User

Certain Star Wars Xbox Original Games are non-playable on the Xbox 360 do to an unknown issue during installation. WHY are they still available for purchase?

The first KotOR game seems to be the only one that works properly. During download the game is listed as "Xbox Originals Game". Games that become corrupted during download such as Star Wars Battlefront II and Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy are listed as "Xbox
    360 Game". Perhaps it could be something as simple on Microsoft's end as re-labeling the games as "Xbox Originals Game"?
  7. JhonSnow777 Win User

Certain Star Wars Xbox Original Games are non-playable on the Xbox 360 do to an unknown issue during installation. WHY are they still available for purchase?

Hello Dr EvILLmatic

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your concern,
    we're sorry to hear about this experience, in order to help you with this, can you tell us or describe the error appears to you during the instalation of the game any code number? Thanks so much
  8. gohan16ken Win User

Issues with backward compatible games announced at 20th anniversary event

Thanks for your reply. However, part of what you wrote is incorrect.

First, one of the games that I listed is a Xbox 360 game, Dead or Alive 4.

Second, an OG Xbox game did NOT need to originally be apart of the Xbox 360 BC to be playable on Xbox 360. Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate was never apart of the Xbox 360 BC program yet it became playable on the Xbox 360 on Nov 2021. Star Wars: The Clone Wars was removed from the Xbox 360 BC program yet became playable on Xbox 360 on Nov 2021.

My Xbox One recognized my Xbox 360 purchase of Time Pilot.

So, let's wait for John from Microsoft to provide an update.

Thanks.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Games downloaded off of Xbox live

Since the Star Wars games are original Xbox games it could be a backwards compatibility issue. Have you been able to play other original Xbox games on your 360 before?
  10. KnightJammer08 Win User

Backward Compatibility - Thank you Microsoft :)

Ok so just had an idea, since they will be porting over the 360 to the Xbox one, can xbox games that were playable on the Xbox 360 via xbox be playable one the one?? For instance, I really love Star Wars Knights of the old Republic 1 and 2..... they were
    for Xbox and we're playable on the 360, could those games theoretically be played on the One??
Thema:

1. Certain Star Wars Xbox Original Games are non-playable on the Xbox 360 do to an unknown issue ... - Similar Threads - Certain Star Wars

2. Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games: I got my xbox sx in December from ab Ebay seller. Was pretty much brand new. Since I have had it on certain games the controller disconnects and reconn̈acts for no reason. Does this on Alan wake ,...
  3. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  4. My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.: Hi Xbox Community, My xbox controller is having some issues and I am wondering if you may be able to help me find out what’s going on. The issue is that my controller will be on but whenever it...
  5. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  6. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  7. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  8. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  9. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  10. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....