Certain games won't open and the same error message keeps popping up

Discus and support Certain games won't open and the same error message keeps popping up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I open some games on my Xbox one X, I get the error code 0x87e50033. I've tried going on the Xbox help page and looking at YouTube guides but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XxCadinoxX, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Certain games won't open and the same error message keeps popping up

Whenever I open some games on my Xbox one X, I get the error code 0x87e50033. I've tried going on the Xbox help page and looking at YouTube guides but I can't seem to get it working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/XxCadinoxX
    [link] [comments]

/u/XxCadinoxX, Nov 4, 2021
  2. ChaoticJ 202 Win User

Issue with streaming from iPhone 5 to Xbox.

media:connect won't work, downloaded it gave it a try and the same message keeps popping up "Unable to connect to PC, a firewall may be blocking the connection"
  3. Livvo Jr X Win User

Can't play GTA: San Andreas

I am having the same problem an error message keeps on popping up ? How can I get the game again with out buying microsfot points ?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hey, I have a problem with Sea Of Thieves. It keeps on crashing with a Error message on my laptop after I run it for like 5 to 15 mins. The game says that my graphic drivers have crashed.

Hello again, If the same error message keeps popping up, try uninstalling your video card drivers and reinstalling them.
  5. Donbefox Win User

TWITCH CODE ERROR 0x80073cf6

I was able to install, but it won't open. Gives me the same error message.
  6. bluespidey15 Win User

Virus on my xbox one IE??

The page won't go to the menu when I try to. The pop up message keeps appearing after hitting B
Thema:

Certain games won't open and the same error message keeps popping up

1. Certain games won't open and the same error message keeps popping up - Similar Threads - Certain games won't

2. Games won't go past a certain %.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't go past a certain %.: Hi, I have been having trouble trying to install games, and I have realized that it goes across all of them, starfield, GTA V, and more. I already factory reset my console, rest my console, I did...
  3. Certain games won't load

in XBoX on Windows
    Certain games won't load: On a Series S. I've noticed that some games won't load if I plug in my external hard drive. I'm not playing the games from it, I'm trying to use it as media storage for my gameplay. Would be...
  4. Controller won't work normally on a certain game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller won't work normally on a certain game: So here's the thing, I play my Xbox games on my laptop when I'm at home. I don't have to do anything special to the controller, it just automatically works the games and console. I recently...
  5. Xbox series X won't connect to certain game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X won't connect to certain game servers: I've been having this issue since last November and I've tried every possible solution going from deleting my profile and redownloading, complete factory reset, clearing Mac addresses, complete...
  6. Game Installation Won't Go Past Certain Percentage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installation Won't Go Past Certain Percentage: So I've spent the past few days trying to install NBA 2k24 Next Gen on my series s. However the download simply cannot go past 32.02 gb (19.8%) no matter what I do. I originally got the game...
  7. Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??: hi there, i have tried to download superliminal on my pc since i recently got xbox gamepass. i have tried multiple times to install it and each time it gets to 67% and says an error has occurred...
  8. Xbox App on PC won't install games on certain SSD (only on C: and D:)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on PC won't install games on certain SSD (only on C: and D:): I just reinstalled Windows and now I can't install any GamePass games to D: or E: I have 3 drives installed on my PC: C, D and E, but the Xbox app just won't install games D: or E: All drives...
  9. Certain PC Game Pass games won't open.

in XBoX on Windows
    Certain PC Game Pass games won't open.: I have Ultimate Game Pass and for some reason today both Metro: Exodus and Wolfenstein 2 no longer work. In Downloads and Updates next to both of them there is the "i" and the hottip states that...
  10. My Xbox x won't play a certain game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox x won't play a certain game: I run the same game that I've always run since the last 3 yrs nvr had a issue just last night try running it and it wont load in it would run the beginning scene but loading in it would crash I...