Certain games freeze and return to the Home Screen. Can someone help fix please!!?

Discus and support Certain games freeze and return to the Home Screen. Can someone help fix please!!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m tryna get help cause my game’s are freezing or won’t play 385752de-da53-4c0e-884b-596137f5ac33 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TROY ROARY, Feb 9, 2023.

1. TROY ROARY
    TROY ROARY Guest

Certain games freeze and return to the Home Screen. Can someone help fix please!!?

I’m tryna get help cause my game’s are freezing or won’t play

:)

TROY ROARY, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. MicrosoftAccountdyl Win User

Xbox One Keyboard freezes

We first had this problem last year when the only game we owned was batman, we tried a new controller after a hard reset and it didn't help 'home screen button doesn't respond and virtual keyboard freeze, cant type cant return home'.

We eventually replaced the entire xb1 with a new 1tb version, all new from plug to tv! we STILL had the same problem on many games 'home screen button doesn't respond and virtual keyboard freeze, cant type cant return home'.

this is clearly a problem in the xb1 software effected by install problems. XB1 needs to take this seriously and fix it, we have to hard reset every few hours!
  4. Baseballman183 Win User

Black ops 2 map loading loop glitch

Also, when I enter the barracks my game freezes, and then returns to the multiplayer home screen with the error code: 29016
  5. MicrosoftAccountdyl Win User

Xbox one MAJOR bugs with dashboard, text, and pop up keyboard!

We first had this problem last year when the only game we owned was batman, we tried a new controller after a hard reset and it didn't help 'home screen button doesn't respond and virtual keyboard freeze, cant type cant return home'.

We eventually replaced the entire xb1 with a new 1tb version, all new from plug to tv! we STILL had the same problem on many games 'home screen button doesn't respond and virtual keyboard freeze, cant type cant return home'.

this is clearly a problem in the xb1 software effected by install problems. XB1 needs to take this seriously and fix it, we have to hard reset every few days or sometimes hours
  6. FairerRapier203 Win User

Can't login to any accounts.

Also can not sign into any account - it keeps freezing and returning to home page - one very upset boy here ! Tried all the type of resets - help please !
Thema:

1. Certain games freeze and return to the Home Screen. Can someone help fix please!!? - Similar Threads - Certain games freeze

2. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games: I got my xbox sx in December from ab Ebay seller. Was pretty much brand new. Since I have had it on certain games the controller disconnects and reconn̈acts for no reason. Does this on Alan wake ,...
  4. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  5. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  6. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  7. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  8. Xbox powers off playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox powers off playing certain games: While playing games like Cod or The Finals my console will just shut off while playing them after a few minutes, no error codes nothing just off. It’s not over heating or anything it just happens...
  9. Certain games freeze the screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain games freeze the screen: I've found a problem recently where certain games, which worked perfectly fine for months beforehand, have suddenly started freezing the entire screen while tabbed onto them, everything still runs...
  10. When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to run certain games with my graphics card enabled the game freezes up.: I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The graphics card is a Radeon RX 580. All of the games are configured in System | Display | Graphics to run on high performance. The 4 games I'll have as examples are...