Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

Discus and support Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; while playing on cloud the dlc's (amur and anniversary) and vehicles in that dlc don't load.(like i never owned it) However when i boot up my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by dirksteenbergen, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

while playing on cloud the dlc's (amur and anniversary) and vehicles in that dlc don't load.(like i never owned it)

However when i boot up my xbox they're just there and usable.

it's like the dlc doesn't get synced by the cloud session.?

is this isshue solvable ?

hope someone can help me with

i really like gaming on the go

:)

dirksteenbergen, Aug 10, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Maybe. If it's on the Microsoft side I hope they fix the bug quickly.
  3. dirksteenbergen Win User

i keep sending the the bug reports

but there's no way of keeping track of changes made and there's no feedback on the issue either.

i did quite a few beta test for stadia but these guys were a lot quicker with feedback and response
  4. dirksteenbergen Win User

redifining won't work

the problem is on the cloud's end

it's saving and syncing all the other data except for the mentioned dlc's

so the game loads as if the dlc is not installed

progress etc. syncs just fine
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Please try to redefine your console:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

Choosing the option "Reset and keep my games & apps" it'll keep your apps, games and saves.
  6. dirksteenbergen Win User

i know but the full game is on the cloud including most of the dlc's

my question is am i right to assume these are missing the xcloud content ?

and if so are they going to be added?
Thema:

1. Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session - Similar Threads - Certain dlc's available

2. Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games: I got my xbox sx in December from ab Ebay seller. Was pretty much brand new. Since I have had it on certain games the controller disconnects and reconn̈acts for no reason. Does this on Alan wake ,...
  3. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  4. My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.: Hi Xbox Community, My xbox controller is having some issues and I am wondering if you may be able to help me find out what’s going on. The issue is that my controller will be on but whenever it...
  5. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  6. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  7. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  8. DLC help needed - certain DLCs no longer work offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC help needed - certain DLCs no longer work offline?: (XBOX 360 query) Hello, So for years, I had a full Xbox 360 live membership (could buy DLCs and so forth). One of my favourite games is TES V: Skyrim. My brother also played this, and he was...
  9. NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps: <p>Started playing bf4 agian i can join any other map besides operation whiteout and that dlc map pearl market etc anyone can help me</p><p>please&nbsp;</p> cd695d37-0458-4d22-a7ae-308a26e1d819
  10. Unable to download certain Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock DLC Error 80153003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download certain Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock DLC Error 80153003: Hello, With the news of Guitar Hero DLC being discontinued on March 31st I went ahead and tried to download certain DLC songs. I also imported some songs from earlier Guitar Hero games which is...