Certain Achievements will not popped up in community tab when unlocked?

Discus and support Certain Achievements will not popped up in community tab when unlocked? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For some reason on the Xbox series x I have a issue that is rare but is annoying and wondering if there is a fix for it. The issue is when I unlock a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kreger123, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Kreger123
    Kreger123 Guest

For some reason on the Xbox series x I have a issue that is rare but is annoying and wondering if there is a fix for it. The issue is when I unlock a certain achievement from any game I can’t post it on the community app and it won’t appear on my profile feed I had this issue occur on 1 achievement for fallout 76, 3 achievements for dying light 2, and today 2 achievements on Minecraft. I noticed this issue started last month and I am wondering if by chance there is a way to fix this cause it is annoying when it doesn’t appear on the community app and l can’t post it there. ( I also have the setting on for community app where achievements will appear immediately on it but this issue still happens)

:)

Kreger123, Oct 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kreger123

Just to confirm, the achievements appears in your profile and everything. Is just when you want to share the achievements / achievements doesn't appear in the community app?
  3. Kreger123 Win User

Yes when I try to share the achievements on activity feed they will not appear and even if I share it on my profile sometimes it just dissapears.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Game achievements

Sure, you can unlock them offline. Maybe Ryse has achievements that don't unlock right away or you may have missed the pop-up if you did unlock one. Check your achievements tab.

They will also be listed under your notifications tab next to your gamer picture on the top left of the home screen.
  5. Blackfire447 Win User

Achievements not popping up when unlocked

I still get things like game invites and party invites so I assume notifications are on, but where exactly do you go to change that setting? I'll try changing it off then on just in case.
  6. MTM1977 Win User

Achievements not popping up when unlocked

Has it ever worked for you?

For me they have been working ok, but last week there was a period that they didn't pop up at all.

I then went to notifications, switched them off and back on. Started to work again. Don't know what the cause was, but resetting the notifications seemed to help.
Thema:

1. Certain Achievements will not popped up in community tab when unlocked? - Similar Threads - Certain Achievements popped

2. Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Discon̈nects on certain games: I got my xbox sx in December from ab Ebay seller. Was pretty much brand new. Since I have had it on certain games the controller disconnects and reconn̈acts for no reason. Does this on Alan wake ,...
  3. xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller died and now certain buttons don’t work: Xbox controller died mid game, usually I can plug it in with usb cable and it continues to work fine. Plugged it in this time and the A, X, B, Y buttons will not work but all other buttons and...
  4. My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.: Hi Xbox Community, My xbox controller is having some issues and I am wondering if you may be able to help me find out what’s going on. The issue is that my controller will be on but whenever it...
  5. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  6. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  7. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  8. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  9. Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do certain achievements not unlock when met with the requirements?: I frequently go for achievements in games that I enjoy, but sometimes I run into issues when trying to complete a game. Why do some achievements don’t unlock when I meet the requirements for it?...
  10. Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Achievements won't progress past 75%.: In the Game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, certain achievements won't unlock or progress past 75% These achievements include; "Gotta Raise 'Em All!" "Let the Good Times Roll,"...