Cerco di connettere la console con il mio profilo ma mi da errore 0x800704 cioè dice che...
Discus and support Cerco di connettere la console con il mio profilo ma mi da errore 0x800704 cioè dice che... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [Title Translation-I try to connect the console with my profile but it gives me error 0x800704 that is it says that it is not connected to the internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mikerende, Sep 18, 2020.
Thema:
Cerco di connettere la console con il mio profilo ma mi da errore 0x800704 cioè dice che...
Loading...
-
Cerco di connettere la console con il mio profilo ma mi da errore 0x800704 cioè dice che... - Similar Threads - Cerco connettere console
-
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??
in XboX InsidersNo hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments] -
Cerco amici [Translate] Seeking Friends
in XBoX Games and AppsCerco amici [Translate] Seeking Friends: Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo su Xbox one, vengo da anni di gioco sulla 360 e un paio di anni su PS4, ho 20 anni e cerco amici con cui giocare, per ora ho fifa 19 e anthem, gamertag: [Personal Info... -
Cerco giocatori xbox (Mod Translation: Seeking Xbox Players)
in XBoX on ConsolesCerco giocatori xbox (Mod Translation: Seeking Xbox Players): Ciao, cerco qualcuno con cui fare due partite su xbox one (ho un po' qualsiasi gioco), possibilmente che abbia la possibilit di parlare in gruppo, il mio gamertag è The dark98, aggiungetemi,... -
Cerco amici minecraft xbox one edition o rocket league
in XBoX Games and AppsCerco amici minecraft xbox one edition o rocket league: Sto cercando degli amici su xbox one dopo che delle leggende (per dire perché facevano morire dal ridere) con cui giocavo sono passati ad altre console, mi piacerebbero poche persone tipo 2 per...