Center of fan

Discus and support Center of fan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Should I worry about the center circle not being perfect it came like this and I got it 2 months ago the fan fully works I just want someone’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShinyNut, Apr 12, 2024.

1. ShinyNut
    ShinyNut Guest

Center of fan

Center of fan [​IMG]
    Should I worry about the center circle not being perfect it came like this and I got it 2 months ago the fan fully works I just want someone’s opinion so I don’t overthink it.

:)

ShinyNut, Apr 12, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Center of fan

Hi ShinyNut. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It's normal for marks like this to be seen on plastic components usually, it's from the manufacturing process of the fan and won't have any effect on your console's performance or health.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. Porox Win User

Temperature

First, you are correct blowing a fan on the xbox would be bad. However, this is a cooling system for the entertainment center, which draws out heat like a computer fan rather than blow air onto the xbox. I have other devices in the entertainment center as
    well that were adding heat to the area. I wanted to know optimal temperatures for the xbox. [Mod removed]
  4. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Xbox makes a loud sort of buzzing noise a while after being on?

Hi Buddy..

It Summer time now.. My XBox One making more now since its so hot now.

The XBox is overheated.. Turn off your Xbox. Give it a 1+ or 3hrs rest.

Make sure you keep the XBox from a entertainment center that may block the fan. They design entertainment centers to keep in heat which can make you XBox overheat. You can make a bigger opening in the back of your entertainment center.

What if it Summer time its super hot outside and inside. Too hot in your room.

This helped me.. I have a big metal fan when it blows it blows. I use it to cool off my XBox.. It works..

In winter and Spring times I do not need a fan, its cold in my state.

You can get XBox One Cooling fans: XBox Cooling Fans

If the fan is making too much noise get a Air Can sprayer to blow dust from the fans Xbox unit..
  5. Photonimus Win User

Should Multiplayer Return in SR 4/IV?

The only flack SR got was from the die hard GTA fans who think GTA is the center that the world revolves around.
  6. RGInteger Win User

XBox One Power Brick Rubbing Fan Noise

Hey there!

Any unnatural fan noises are something to be concerned about. The sound in the video is an odd one, it almost sounds like the fan is clipping something. If possible, with the Xbox powered off, rotate the fan with your finger and see if the blades catch on anything
    or if the clicking sound is coming from the center of the fan.

If it's the latter, there's a chance something has worked it's way into the bearing casing/housing. I'd replace the fan/power brick if this turns out to be the problem.
Thema:

Center of fan

1. Center of fan - Similar Threads - Center fan

2. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  3. How can i dispute a repair center decision?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i dispute a repair center decision?: Hello,ive sent my elite series 2 controller to repair center after a year of good service because the (A) button and left trigger stop were not working right anymore. Today i got an email stating...
  4. Microsoft Partner Center is down

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Partner Center is down: Hello, I recently paid $20 to get my account registered as a Microsoft partner so I can use dev mode on my Xbox. However, the website where you enter the code on your Xbox to get it registered is...
  5. Call Center for Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Call Center for Microsoft: Received 2 call backs and each time ignored. Calls were answered but I was left on live call while the call center agents chatted amongst themselves. I waited a bit on the 1st call. Asking "Hello,...
  6. Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Partner Center: So Im Trying To Purchase An Xbox Developer License And I Keep Getting This Error Something went wrong. Please contact support. (ReferenceId: 41ea27aa-11d0-47c7-c989-08dc2e0d878a) I Dont Know...
  7. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  8. Repair center experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair center experience: I wanted to start a discussion regarding the repair service through Microsoft. I sent a Xbox elite series 2 controller in for repair for the trigger on the right side not working properly. I...
  9. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  10. Center Channel Audio has vanished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Center Channel Audio has vanished: Audio before purchase of Xbox Series X: perfect and perfectly calibrated Audio after purchase of Xbox Series X: stereo front speakers only, center channel has vanished I have a Marantz receiver,...