Censorship is EXTREMELY OVERKILL on Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support Censorship is EXTREMELY OVERKILL on Xbox Game Bar in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Your guys' censorship is just overkill. I tried making a post, which had NOTHING bad on it, and STILL said "Let's keep it clean. Remove inappropriate... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Anchevauls Walker, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Censorship is EXTREMELY OVERKILL on Xbox Game Bar

Your guys' censorship is just overkill. I tried making a post, which had NOTHING bad on it, and STILL said "Let's keep it clean. Remove inappropriate content." when I just said, "Join now at USAnarchyServers.aternos.me Anarchy server, that has been played on a few times, but is easily usable. Join the Discord at [mod removed] Also, when I'm chatting with a friend, he sent me a discord link, and it said "Potentially offensive message hidden".

:)

Anchevauls Walker, Feb 14, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Is the physical version of Batman Arkham Knight multilingual?

Id be wary fyi

Usk tends to be very strict one of the top two countries with censorship laws and since batman arkam games tend to be extremely violent i woulsnt be surprised if there is censorship or region lock in it
  3. xXxBareJewxXx Win User

Favorite gun??

Assault Shield

Scar-H

Combat Axe

Shock Charge

---------------------

Overkill

Perk 3 Greed

Flack Jacket

Fast Hands

Tactical Mask

Extreme Conditioning
  4. Xbox One1 Win User

I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.

They are going to lose a lot of users through this. Nothing they do coincides with free speech, their censorship levels have turned extremely volatile and they are by no means a company you should stick with. You’re better off getting a PC
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

What's Caught Your Eye in February?

"Man, Australia like Germany seem to be extremely strict when it comes to game censorship".

I'd say Australia could possibly be worse and while we aren't overly strict here, we do sometimes get filtered games due to Australia's lack of or previous lack of, if it has changed, an R18 rating.
  6. cdt314 Win User

bad language

Censorship? I practice censorship all the time, by limiting who can speak with me and who can send me messages on XBox Live. Is it censorship that your bio must be "E" rated?
Thema:

Censorship is EXTREMELY OVERKILL on Xbox Game Bar

1. Censorship is EXTREMELY OVERKILL on Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - Censorship EXTREMELY OVERKILL

2. How to turn off censorship?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off censorship?: Hi there! So, I play dead by daylight on the Xbox app on pc, and the censorship it's really annoying, half of the chat is *** and sometimes nothing bad it's being said, so how do I turn it off?...
  3. Censorship is unacceptable... Good bye Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Censorship is unacceptable... Good bye Xbox.: Forza 4 radio censorship is enough for me to say good bye to Microsoft. I won't support it. I can't even believe we are here as humans... Shame. Game looked good enough... Thanks for the free...
  4. To xbox censorship wft kinda drugs are on

in XBoX Accessibility
    To xbox censorship wft kinda drugs are on: In what flips existence of reality is i1 and bad thing ducking explain that efd58275-8052-468c-899b-ebcff62d55cb
  5. CoC, Enforcement, Censorship, Context, Not Understanding Your Audience (Feedback)

in XBoX Accessibility
    CoC, Enforcement, Censorship, Context, Not Understanding Your Audience (Feedback): Playstation considers themselves a free speech platform, Microsoft around Xbox One's release updated their CoC so that they are not and Phil Spencer has stated himself "Xbox is not a free speech...
  6. Please fix the overeager censorship on the Xbox LFG app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix the overeager censorship on the Xbox LFG app!: The LFG app on Win10 (as well as on the Xbox One console) keeps telling me to 'keep it clean' when I believe it is clean and I don't know what is triggering the censorship. It is more confusing...
  7. Strange censorship in 2 different games !?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange censorship in 2 different games !?: Hi, if writing in the Rocket League Chat it often happens now that totaly harmless centences (not just words) are censored ! The same happens if I am trying to write something into the guild...
  8. Who decides where MS moderators' moderating ends and arbitrary censorship begins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who decides where MS moderators' moderating ends and arbitrary censorship begins?: Hi folks, Something not very good happened on a forum here today, 14 Jan 20. I would like to hear what others in this "Microsoft Community" think...whether they agree with me...and what, if...
  9. Xbox Live censorship ignores sexism and misogyny

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live censorship ignores sexism and misogyny: Xbox Live currently bans any profanity or slurs in messages, yet misogynistic and sexist comments are sent without consequence. I've reported every comment such as "Women are worthless" and "get...
  10. Ethical biases in name censorship

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ethical biases in name censorship: Expressing yourself in the gaming community through a witty name or a aliase has been l common practice for decades. Microsoft set clear guides on the selection of gamertag names and display...