Cel Damage Questions

Discus and support Cel Damage Questions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1. Are there any promotional or exclusive bonuses that I have to worry about missing out on? 2. Is there anything permanently missable, even rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnwaryCoin9457, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Cel Damage Questions

1. Are there any promotional or exclusive bonuses that I have to worry about missing out on?

2. Is there anything permanently missable, even rewards for beating the game a certain way?

3. Are there any rewards for having save data from a different video game?

4. Is this game identical on all platforms, including the Switch version having an in-game achievement system? (Also, what's the difference between the original Cel Damage, Cel Damage Overdrive, and Cel Damage HD?)

:)

UnwaryCoin9457, Jan 29, 2023
  2. BlackSilverAce Win User

Cel Damage

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

Was that the game where you drove around firing weapons at each others cars? Then I agree, it was awesome.

[/quote]

I guess there is Twisted Metal if you want vehicle combat?
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Cel Damage

Was that the game where you drove around firing weapons at each others cars? Then I agree, it was awesome.
  4. Silvercube Win User

Cel Damage

Wow, I haven't seen anyone mention that game in years. The Original Xbox days were great : D
  5. Proudyy oTRAo Win User

Cel Damage

Still play it with my brother on the PS2! When we are bored, nothing is better than smashing him up a wall with boxing gloves or pinning him down with a javelin :p
  6. Winston Trix Sr Win User

Cel Damage

Make a petition and call your local congressmen. They'll get the game put up for you.
Thema:

Cel Damage Questions

1. Cel Damage Questions - Similar Threads - Cel Damage Questions

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  6. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Casing Damaged: I was gifted the Xbox Wireless Headset as a gift for Christmas 2023. Only about a month after the gift, I'm plugging in my headset and feel a piece of plastic in my hand. I look down and a...
  8. How can I find the email or cel associated with a gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find the email or cel associated with a gamertag?: We had to reformat our xbox one because it was having all kinds of problems and now my son can't log back in to his account. We know the gamertag but the only email address or cel number he could...
  9. splinter cel conviction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    splinter cel conviction: For some reason it says splinter cell conviction is going to be free for xbox live in july 16th but it says you have to buy it to get it right now even tho ti's july 16th...
  10. free cel

in XBoX on Consoles
    free cel: Where can a person go when they are absolutely stumped in a daily challenge of free cel solitaire? I am a decent player yet on occasion I get completely lost after trying what seems to be every...