Cd player for the one

Discus and support Cd player for the one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just what to know if there is any way to background play cds still on the one i popped a cd in and it wants me to download groove but it says its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zaneguenther, May 6, 2023.

  1. zaneguenther
    zaneguenther Guest

    Cd player for the one


    I just what to know if there is any way to background play cds still on the one i popped a cd in and it wants me to download groove but it says its unavailable

    :)
     
    zaneguenther, May 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Dericka Win User

    Cd player for the one

    Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

    Don't worry we will work on this together. I really can feel you here however there'll be no option or way to download items or files from a disc.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

    Help?

    Xbox One is a great way to play CDs since the CD player is going the way of the dinosaur.
  4. File Explorer Crash Win User

    Audio CD Player & Media Remote

    I have the same issue. Please add Xbox one media remote functionality to the CD player app. I hate having to go to Xbox one controller for this basic functionality. CD player is a media component...thanks
  5. greg_window10_instal Win User

    Is there anyway to play CDs in the background?

    Hello SubjectDelta004,

    It's a good question. And, it seems you are not the only one asking about a "Background CD player" . Now, it is true that the Groove app
    will let you "Playing background music on Xbox One" . But, at this time it does not support playing from music CD directly. You can download and
    install the free Audio CD player app from your Xbox. However, that does not support playing background music. Once you leave the app, the music will stop. But, the opposite is not true for things you are downloading. The downloads will continue regardless
    if you are playing a CD. I know this may not be exactly what you wanted. But, it does mean you can play a music CD and download at the same time.

    Also, may I suggest going over to the Xbox
    feedback
    website and vote for the "Background CD player" post. It is possible that this feature may show up in future Xbox One updates.

    xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/17017216-background-cd-player

    support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/playing-background-music-xbox-one

    xbox.uservoice.com/

    Good luck and good gaming,

    SA
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

    Xbox Music On Xbox One

    The Xbox One can definitely play CDs; just yesterday, I noticed an update for the CD player app and put in Beethoven to try it out. It worked great! ;)
Thema:

Cd player for the one

Loading...
  1. Cd player for the one - Similar Threads - player

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  5. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  6. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  7. XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,...
  8. Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year

    in XboX Insiders
    Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players...
  10. XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.: This may be the wrong place since this is mostly console, but does anyone else have the issue with the xbox app on the PC where you can't invite players to the game you are playing anymore? I...