Cc number to stream?

Discus and support Cc number to stream? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friends and I occasionally stream our game nights on twitch. Have done so for the last couple of years with no issues. Well the other night we... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Loxvia93, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Loxvia93
    Loxvia93 Guest

Cc number to stream?

My friends and I occasionally stream our game nights on twitch. Have done so for the last couple of years with no issues. Well the other night we thought a bout streaming our game session again and was asked to provide a credit card number. Why? Never have to provide one before to stream, so why do we need to provide one now.

:)

Loxvia93, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Cc number to stream?

3. ImBarnettz Win User

Xbox Live renweal problem!

@Judge Bergan

Whats a CC number? thanks.
  4. LetsR911 Win User

espn+

Prolly figured it out by now, but this is for other people that search for this like me......Of course CC needs to be off under settings on Xbox (which mine was and CC was still on).TOO EASY: Hit A button
    on controller to toggle CC on and off while streaming. Move joystick to get the CC to show up in bottom right corner, if it is blue then it is on...hit A button and the blue highlight will vanish and so will the annoying CC on screen.
  5. Smwutches Win User

free xbox one from engage.xbox.one

ew I really don't want to give out a cc number
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Being harassed

Yeah how did he get your cc number? lol
Thema:

Cc number to stream?

1. Cc number to stream? - Similar Threads - number stream

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  4. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  5. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  6. Change ph number

in XBoX on Windows
    Change ph number: Can't access profile need to change ph number b463f0cf-6aeb-4100-b665-1e990860a905
  7. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  8. is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?

in XboX Insiders
    is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?: This buyer is asking me for the serial number of my controller. is it safe to tell? Can you get the details about the controller and my details through serial number? submitted by...
  9. Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?: Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? 28a5c67b-d173-431f-a6e9-5be3ba7ecb5c
  10. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...