CBS SPortsLine (NFL) App Not working

Discus and support CBS SPortsLine (NFL) App Not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Within the NFL App, I can log into my CBS Sportline Fantasy Football Account. Once logged in, it recognizes my team and league name, but within the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikeyV-805EE4F2-B03F-4790-BB05-141B57E6B429, Sep 7, 2014.

1. CBS SPortsLine (NFL) App Not working

Within the NFL App, I can log into my CBS Sportline Fantasy Football Account. Once logged in, it recognizes my team and league name, but within the panel with an error that reads: "Sorry, the App isn't able to load the data for this panel"

Any suggestions?

:)

MikeyV-805EE4F2-B03F-4790-BB05-141B57E6B429, Sep 7, 2014
  2. NFL App on Xbox One - CBS Fantasy

I just went into the NFL app to add my CBSSports fantasy team and I do not see CBS as a possibility, only NFL Fantasy. I know there was mention that last year Yahoo and CBS were added but I cannot find anyway to add my credentials to populate the CBS team.

Is this feature still there?

Jonny Hashtag, Sep 7, 2014
  3. Does the NFL app on Xbox One support Yahoo Fantasy Football?

Hey Mister Quimby, I have tried your steps listed above and it does not show the Yahoo Fantasy option, only NFL fantasy and CBS Fantasy. I even tried unistalling and reinstalling the app, and it remains the same, NFL and CBS Fantasy apps are available
    but not Yahoo Fantasy. any ideas?

Deadpool EDG3, Sep 7, 2014
  4. CBS SPortsLine (NFL) App Not working

Same here for the Sunday Ticket

CB Schlut4Money, Sep 7, 2014
  5. Bleusz
    Bleusz Guest
    Same here for the "Official NFL App"... no FFB info, either, "Sorry, this app isn't able to load the data for this panel", or, "Sorry, that didn't work for some reason".

Bleusz, Sep 7, 2014
  6. *UPDATE* Follow these steps to hopefully get your Sunday Ticket/Fantasy back up and running. It worked for me! CBS SPortsLine (NFL) App Not working :)

(1) Hold Xbox Button on console until power light goes off.

(2) Unplug Power Cable from the back of the xbox.

(3) Wait at least 30 seconds then proceed to plug your power cable back into the back of your xbox.

(4) Let the xbox boot up, wait patiently for the NFL app to load, and voila!

*Be sure to leave power cable unplugged for atleast the 30 seconds. The power brick serves as a battery backup so make sure you unplug from the back of the console and not the wall. Also, the power brick has a built in surge protector. Unplug xbox from
    an existing serge protector if you are using one and plug it straight into the wall or a standard 6-way.

- xKIBBLESnVICKSx

CB Schlut4Money, Sep 7, 2014
  7. So I tried to re-boot the Xbox One, and now the error I get is "The Fantasy Service is not available. Please try again later"

Microsoft or the NFL have done an awful job launching this service.... I'm surprised they are even advertising it.

MikeyV-805EE4F2-B03F-4790-BB05-141B57E6B429, Sep 7, 2014
  8. CBS SPortsLine (NFL) App Not working

Having the games stream on the box to the right is what Boggs it down. You can't look at game by game highlights smoothly through the sunday ticket app

CB Schlut4Money, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Bleusz Win User

Same here for the "Official NFL App"... no FFB info, either, "Sorry, this app isn't able to load the data for this panel", or, "Sorry, that didn't work for some reason".
  10. CB Schlut4Money Win User

Having the games stream on the box to the right is what Boggs it down. You can't look at game by game highlights smoothly through the sunday ticket app
  11. MikeyV-805EE4F2-B03F Win User

So I tried to re-boot the Xbox One, and now the error I get is "The Fantasy Service is not available. Please try again later"

Microsoft or the NFL have done an awful job launching this service.... I'm surprised they are even advertising it.
  12. CB Schlut4Money Win User

*UPDATE* Follow these steps to hopefully get your Sunday Ticket/Fantasy back up and running. It worked for me! :)

(1) Hold Xbox Button on console until power light goes off.

(2) Unplug Power Cable from the back of the xbox.

(3) Wait at least 30 seconds then proceed to plug your power cable back into the back of your xbox.

(4) Let the xbox boot up, wait patiently for the NFL app to load, and voila!

*Be sure to leave power cable unplugged for atleast the 30 seconds. The power brick serves as a battery backup so make sure you unplug from the back of the console and not the wall. Also, the power brick has a built in surge protector. Unplug xbox from
    an existing serge protector if you are using one and plug it straight into the wall or a standard 6-way.

- xKIBBLESnVICKSx
  13. CB Schlut4Money Win User

Same here for the Sunday Ticket
Thema:

1. CBS SPortsLine (NFL) App Not working - Similar Threads - CBS SPortsLine NFL

2. cbs sports

in XBoX Accessibility
    cbs sports: why wont my cbs sports app launch on my xbox one x bd29434a-3f32-4b36-b1ea-cbff79cc177c
  3. Cbs all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cbs all access: Unable to install on series x 420426d4-12e4-43b2-a9df-39063a883104
  4. CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos

in XboX Insiders
    CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos: I can load the app fine but when I try to load any video it gives the error "Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again Later". Since I know my subscription is fine & I can load it fine on my Roku TV...
  5. CBS Sports App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS Sports App: Really wanting to watch The Masters this weekend. The CBS All Access app(which I subscribed to) keeps referring me to the CBS Sports App to watch the actual play and not just highlights. Every...
  6. CBS all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS all access: I am trying to find out why i can not find the app (CBS all access) on the Xbox network is the app no longer supported by Xbox? More specific i am trying to get this on xbox360...
  7. XBOX 360 and CBS All Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 and CBS All Access: My Xbox 360 is no longer letting me use the CBS All Access App. I deleted it and then when I went to redownload it the app wasnt even in the store anymore. Does this app no longer service Xbox...
  8. CBS all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS all access: I just used the app yesterday, on Xbox 360, then this morning there was a sign in issue I went to reinstall looks like the app is no longer available e20131d6-94fe-466b-86f9-7f6607e69f3d
  9. How can we get this problem with the CBS all access server fixed for Xbox live.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can we get this problem with the CBS all access server fixed for Xbox live.....: I've been having error messages for a week now!!! Anyone know how we can get this fixed since Xbox claims it's not on their end??? 7cb300fe-f708-40e8-af48-9f869a6fd5d1
  10. CBS All Access Not Working on XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    CBS All Access Not Working on XBox 360: I cannot watch CBS via the app. Claims "CBS Server Unavailable. Sorry the CBS server isn't available right nkw. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status." Any idea...