cbs sports

Discus and support cbs sports in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why wont my cbs sports app launch on my xbox one x bd29434a-3f32-4b36-b1ea-cbff79cc177c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by junior wright, Sep 25, 2022.

1. cbs sports

why wont my cbs sports app launch on my xbox one x

:)

junior wright, Sep 25, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

cbs sports

Hi, Junior! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the CBS Sports app.

I believe additional information is needed.

If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you answer the following questions:

• May I ask what happens when you try to launch this app?

• Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console?

• Have you already tried something to fix this? if so, would you mind telling me what you've tried so far?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

CBS Sports App

Hey Booyaa,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, this would be something only

CBS Support
    would be able to help you out with. According to their page, they operate using live chat as well as a ticket system, give both a try.
  4. TwoCrutchMan Win User

NFL Now App is Live

There's no yahoo fantasy support only nfl.com. I'm I missing something? I thought they were supposed to add more fantasy support like espn, yahoo, cbs sports.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

When will the CBS Sports App for Xbox be fixed?

You'll have to ask CBS, as they are responsible for their app
  6. drivesafely Win User

Voice selecting channel by number

Thank you for mentioning that. I can never remember ABC, CBS, FOX, Root Sports however I know all the numbers of course. Then the fact we have about 5 HBO Channels alone makes this system hard to use.
Thema:

cbs sports

1. cbs sports - Similar Threads - cbs sports

2. Cbs all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cbs all access: Unable to install on series x 420426d4-12e4-43b2-a9df-39063a883104
  3. CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos

in XboX Insiders
    CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos: I can load the app fine but when I try to load any video it gives the error "Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again Later". Since I know my subscription is fine & I can load it fine on my Roku TV...
  4. CBS Sports App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS Sports App: Really wanting to watch The Masters this weekend. The CBS All Access app(which I subscribed to) keeps referring me to the CBS Sports App to watch the actual play and not just highlights. Every...
  5. CBS all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS all access: I am trying to find out why i can not find the app (CBS all access) on the Xbox network is the app no longer supported by Xbox? More specific i am trying to get this on xbox360...
  6. XBOX 360 and CBS All Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 and CBS All Access: My Xbox 360 is no longer letting me use the CBS All Access App. I deleted it and then when I went to redownload it the app wasnt even in the store anymore. Does this app no longer service Xbox...
  7. CBS all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS all access: I just used the app yesterday, on Xbox 360, then this morning there was a sign in issue I went to reinstall looks like the app is no longer available e20131d6-94fe-466b-86f9-7f6607e69f3d
  8. How can we get this problem with the CBS all access server fixed for Xbox live.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can we get this problem with the CBS all access server fixed for Xbox live.....: I've been having error messages for a week now!!! Anyone know how we can get this fixed since Xbox claims it's not on their end??? 7cb300fe-f708-40e8-af48-9f869a6fd5d1
  9. CBS All Access Not Working on XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    CBS All Access Not Working on XBox 360: I cannot watch CBS via the app. Claims "CBS Server Unavailable. Sorry the CBS server isn't available right nkw. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status." Any idea...
  10. CBS All Access - Server Unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    CBS All Access - Server Unavailable: Anyone else having issues with the CBS All Access app for the X-Box 360? I could access it a week ago but since then haven't been able to. Constantly receive the CBS Server Unavailable and have...