CBS App refuses to work

Discus and support CBS App refuses to work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well I downloaded this app and purchased the pass from CBS but it sucks that the app won't ever work. I try to watch shows it was showing their adds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1a29af72-2b57-40d9-9f47-c70b0d7127dc, Jan 18, 2016.

1. CBS App refuses to work

Well I downloaded this app and purchased the pass from CBS but it sucks that the app won't ever work. I try to watch shows it was showing their adds then lock up once the show started. Now just shows black screen with word advertisement running in background
    in loop. Wont ever start. When it does decides to work then the ads will get stuck.

This seems more like a beta test than a live app.

:)

1a29af72-2b57-40d9-9f47-c70b0d7127dc, Jan 18, 2016
  2. camaroz1985
    camaroz1985 Guest
    Xbox One CBS All Access - Something Went Wrong

I have not been able to get the CBS All Access app to work lately. I changed my password to CBS and since then I have not been able to open the app. I uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled, and still no luck. I contacted CBS but
    have not received a response either. Is there a way to wipe all the CBS app data to make sure I get a clean install?

camaroz1985, Jan 18, 2016
  3. DADDYSWIFT
    DADDYSWIFT Guest
    cbs app

I downloaded the CBS app for the Xbox One. After you download this app, you are instructed to enter a code on the CBS website, then you need to enter your information to create an account. After you finish entering your information it says that you're good
    to go, and that you should go back to the app.

When I went back to the app I still get a prompt with a code, and I don't get access at all. When I click to "sign in" I get redirected to the code and the instructions to go to the web site again. This is not working. This is a real let down, and a disappointment.

I've already deleted and reinstalled the app. I've also shut down the Xbox One. Does anyone here use this app and know if this is a known issue? Is there a way to resolve this issue?

DADDYSWIFT, Jan 18, 2016
  4. CBS App refuses to work

Now it will lock the Xbox 360 up when it keeps spinning the disk.

1a29af72-2b57-40d9-9f47-c70b0d7127dc, Jan 18, 2016
  5. MissJeanGrey
    MissJeanGrey Guest
    I'm having this same issue with CBS All Access app. During the advertisements it comes up with error code 1001 and exits the app. Or it will lose the picture and only have audio during the ads. Really frustrated with this. Please help?

MissJeanGrey, Feb 16, 2016
  6. GIVEMETHAT44
    GIVEMETHAT44 Guest
    Hey I'm having a problem loading into the cbs all access app I try using it and it won't even load into the menu anyone else having the same problem?

GIVEMETHAT44, Feb 25, 2016
  7. Lister1014
    Lister1014 Guest
    I am having the same problem

Lister1014, Feb 26, 2016
  8. Lister1014
    Lister1014 Guest

CBS App refuses to work

Givemethat44. If you are still having issues with the cbs app I contacted Xbox live chat on my phone and they walked me through steps to get it to work again. It was pretty simple.

Lister1014, Feb 28, 2016
  9. Rezkingx
    Rezkingx Guest
    if it was so simple how about posting the steps so ppl can fix it themselves as well....

Rezkingx, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Lister1014 Win User

CBS App refuses to work

Givemethat44. If you are still having issues with the cbs app I contacted Xbox live chat on my phone and they walked me through steps to get it to work again. It was pretty simple.
  11. Lister1014 Win User

CBS App refuses to work

I am having the same problem
  12. GIVEMETHAT44 Win User

CBS App refuses to work

Hey I'm having a problem loading into the cbs all access app I try using it and it won't even load into the menu anyone else having the same problem?
  13. MissJeanGrey Win User

CBS App refuses to work

I'm having this same issue with CBS All Access app. During the advertisements it comes up with error code 1001 and exits the app. Or it will lose the picture and only have audio during the ads. Really frustrated with this. Please help?
  14. 1a29af72-2b57-40d9-9 Win User

CBS App refuses to work

Now it will lock the Xbox 360 up when it keeps spinning the disk.
Thema:

CBS App refuses to work

1. CBS App refuses to work - Similar Threads - CBS App refuses

2. cbs sports

in XBoX Accessibility
    cbs sports: why wont my cbs sports app launch on my xbox one x bd29434a-3f32-4b36-b1ea-cbff79cc177c
  3. CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos

in XboX Insiders
    CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos: I can load the app fine but when I try to load any video it gives the error "Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again Later". Since I know my subscription is fine & I can load it fine on my Roku TV...
  4. CBS Sports App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS Sports App: Really wanting to watch The Masters this weekend. The CBS All Access app(which I subscribed to) keeps referring me to the CBS Sports App to watch the actual play and not just highlights. Every...
  5. cbs app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cbs app: I downloaded the CBS app for the Xbox One. After you download this app, you are instructed to enter a code on the CBS website, then you need to enter your information to create an account. After...
  6. Cbs all access app live tv portion not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cbs all access app live tv portion not working: I called Xbox support to get help with the app, because the live tv portion that used to work no longer worked. It said "Sorry the cbs server isn't available right now. Please try again later. For...
  7. CBS All Access App Won't Load on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS All Access App Won't Load on XBOX 360: I have been trying to get the CBS All Access App to load for 3 days! Day 1: Downloaded the app, like normal, and then tried to open it. The screen show the CBS ALL ACCESS logo, as if the app is...
  8. NFL App on Xbox One - CBS Fantasy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL App on Xbox One - CBS Fantasy: I just went into the NFL app to add my CBSSports fantasy team and I do not see CBS as a possibility, only NFL Fantasy. I know there was mention that last year Yahoo and CBS were added but I...
  9. CBS SPortsLine (NFL) App Not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS SPortsLine (NFL) App Not working: Within the NFL App, I can log into my CBS Sportline Fantasy Football Account. Once logged in, it recognizes my team and league name, but within the panel with an error that reads: "Sorry, the App...
  10. Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...: It started yesterday, I'm in the US, my router says I'm where I'm supposed to be. I called CBS All Access and the support rep says it's a known issue on Microsofts end. Please let me know how to...