CBS All Access App Won't Load on XBOX 360

Discus and support CBS All Access App Won't Load on XBOX 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to get the CBS All Access App to load for 3 days! Day 1: Downloaded the app, like normal, and then tried to open it. The screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by banks76, Mar 29, 2016.

1. banks76
    banks76 Guest

I have been trying to get the CBS All Access App to load for 3 days!

Day 1: Downloaded the app, like normal, and then tried to open it. The screen show the CBS ALL ACCESS logo, as if the app is loading (just as netflix or any other app does). Sometimes Netflix takes several minutes to load, so I am used to that, and sat and
    patiently waited for the CBS app to load. After 15 minutes, and it still hadn't loaded, I turned the xbox off, turned it back on, and tried to open it again. Second time around, i was doing other stuff too, and just let it set and do it's thing, fast forward
    40 minutes and it still hadn't loaded. I turned it off and decided to try again the next day.

Day 2 (yesterday): First thing I did was delete the CBS ALL ACCESS app, and a few other apps that I hadn't been using, in case this was some sort of storage problem. I then reinstalled the app and tried to open it. 30 minutes later, it still hadn't loaded.
    Turned it off, tried again, same thing. I gave up.

Day 3: (today): When I turned on my xbox 360 it said it needed to install an update, so I let it, thinking this might solve the problem...long story short, it didn't, still same problem. I chatted with one of the xbox "ambassadors" or whatever, he told me
    to unplug the power from my xbox for 5 minutes, and if that didn't work, unplug my router for 5 minutes and then try. Did both of those things, neither worked, I am still an hour and several tries later, staring at the CBS ALL ACCESS logo on my screen, with
    no other movement.

I tried opening other apps, they open and load fine...its' just this app. Has anyone else experienced this? Does this app just not work?

:)

banks76, Mar 29, 2016
  2. GIVEMETHAT44
    GIVEMETHAT44 Guest
    CBS App refuses to work

Hey I'm having a problem loading into the cbs all access app I try using it and it won't even load into the menu anyone else having the same problem?

GIVEMETHAT44, Mar 29, 2016
  3. CBS All Access - Server Unavailable

Anyone else having issues with the CBS All Access app for the X-Box 360? I could access it a week ago but since then haven't been able to. Constantly receive the CBS Server Unavailable and have deleted the app three times, reinstalled 8 times, signed out,
    signed in, changed the password and have basically done everything an end user is capable of doing. This sounds like a connection issue between the CBS All Access and the X-Box 360 platform.

LimitableAbyss, Mar 29, 2016
  4. Steve0Man81
    Steve0Man81 Guest

I contacted CBS about this same issue and they said they were aware and working on a fix...that was 2 months ago

Steve0Man81, Apr 1, 2016
  5. I have also had the same issue with this app loading. I loaded it on the 360 yesterday and it will not open. I feel that CBS has so much information steaming through their site that it creates problems. I have an All Access account on CBS and even hard
    wired into the internet shows are "jerky" and there is a lot of buffering. Hopefully CBS will work on this and get a solution in place.

PoppyGolfer1970, Apr 10, 2016
  6. I am having the same issue and neither Xbox or CBS seems to be interested in fixing it. :-/

mysticscooby2, Apr 16, 2016
  7. mateoasdf
    mateoasdf Guest
    I had the same issue. Received an update today and app started working.

mateoasdf, Nov 2, 2018
  8. GIVEMETHAT44 Win User

CBS App refuses to work

Hey I'm having a problem loading into the cbs all access app I try using it and it won't even load into the menu anyone else having the same problem?
  9. PoppyGolfer1970 Win User

I have also had the same issue with this app loading. I loaded it on the 360 yesterday and it will not open. I feel that CBS has so much information steaming through their site that it creates problems. I have an All Access account on CBS and even hard
    wired into the internet shows are "jerky" and there is a lot of buffering. Hopefully CBS will work on this and get a solution in place.
  10. ChiefJoboo Win User

CBS all access

11. XBF Javier R Win User

Hulu and CBS app won't load at all on Xbox 1S

Hello Chris,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to launch Hulu and CBS on your Xbox One console.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the
    console
    , reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  12. {Parity} Win User

XBOX 360 and CBS All Access

Thema:

1. CBS All Access App Won't Load on XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - CBS Access App

2. Cbs all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cbs all access: Unable to install on series x 420426d4-12e4-43b2-a9df-39063a883104
  3. CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos

in XboX Insiders
    CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos: I can load the app fine but when I try to load any video it gives the error "Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again Later". Since I know my subscription is fine & I can load it fine on my Roku TV...
  4. CBS all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS all access: I am trying to find out why i can not find the app (CBS all access) on the Xbox network is the app no longer supported by Xbox? More specific i am trying to get this on xbox360...
  5. XBOX 360 and CBS All Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 and CBS All Access: My Xbox 360 is no longer letting me use the CBS All Access App. I deleted it and then when I went to redownload it the app wasnt even in the store anymore. Does this app no longer service Xbox...
  6. CBS all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS all access: I just used the app yesterday, on Xbox 360, then this morning there was a sign in issue I went to reinstall looks like the app is no longer available e20131d6-94fe-466b-86f9-7f6607e69f3d
  7. How can we get this problem with the CBS all access server fixed for Xbox live.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can we get this problem with the CBS all access server fixed for Xbox live.....: I've been having error messages for a week now!!! Anyone know how we can get this fixed since Xbox claims it's not on their end??? 7cb300fe-f708-40e8-af48-9f869a6fd5d1
  8. Cbs all access app live tv portion not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cbs all access app live tv portion not working: I called Xbox support to get help with the app, because the live tv portion that used to work no longer worked. It said "Sorry the cbs server isn't available right now. Please try again later. For...
  9. CBS All Access Not Working on XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    CBS All Access Not Working on XBox 360: I cannot watch CBS via the app. Claims "CBS Server Unavailable. Sorry the CBS server isn't available right nkw. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status." Any idea...
  10. Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...: It started yesterday, I'm in the US, my router says I'm where I'm supposed to be. I called CBS All Access and the support rep says it's a known issue on Microsofts end. Please let me know how to...