Cbs all access app live tv portion not working

Discus and support Cbs all access app live tv portion not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I called Xbox support to get help with the app, because the live tv portion that used to work no longer worked. It said "Sorry the cbs server isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlazingKork, May 17, 2016.

1. BlazingKork
    BlazingKork Guest

I called Xbox support to get help with the app, because the live tv portion that used to work no longer worked. It said "Sorry the cbs server isn't available right now. Please try again later. For more information go to
    www.xbox.com/status." I went to the said website and the cbs all access app isn't even on there. So I called the gentleman that Xbox and he had me go to storage and delete my cache 3 times then delete
    the app and reinstall it. Problem still exists. Does anyone else have this problem?

:)

BlazingKork, May 17, 2016
  2. Knugs
    Knugs Guest
    NFL App & Yahoo Fantasy

Any update on the Yahoo and CBS fantasy portion coming back to NFL app?????

Knugs, May 17, 2016
  3. camaroz1985
    camaroz1985 Guest
    Xbox One CBS All Access - Something Went Wrong

I have not been able to get the CBS All Access app to work lately. I changed my password to CBS and since then I have not been able to open the app. I uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled, and still no luck. I contacted CBS but
    have not received a response either. Is there a way to wipe all the CBS app data to make sure I get a clean install?

camaroz1985, May 17, 2016
  4. Cbs all access app live tv portion not working

yes but my just started a few days ago. Have no fix yet. Was on here looking for one. HELP

xxBIGxPOPPYxx12, Jan 18, 2017
  5. I am getting the exact same error message - does not matter what show.

Cadinsoor-[xboxvenue], Sep 29, 2017
  6. Same problem here. Says CBS All Access servers not available. Been like that for 3 days.

Ralph LSantovenia, Sep 29, 2017
  7. uminoken17
    uminoken17 Guest
    Same problem here. No help from All Access either. Works on regular computer, so seems to be from Xbox's end.

uminoken17, Sep 29, 2017
  8. Cbs all access app live tv portion not working

Same problem and error message here too. Contacted CBS All Access and started a technical support issue case and they said someone would contact us via email within 48 hrs and still nothing...No response from them yet...

smartyboots-7D2D6FE1-EE05-4C9A-82B2-B6478447BAF7, Sep 30, 2017
  9. Having the same problem now for 3 days. Let me know if you figure something!

SoleAntelope542, Sep 30, 2017
  10. oObody has a solution?

ThreadyAtom412, Oct 5, 2017
  11. DOCPERRY66
    DOCPERRY66 Guest
    I've been getting it too for a week. But it's only on my Xbox live. When I use CBS all access on my iPads or my phone or laptop all is well. I wanted to watch the new Star Trek series on my home theatre which my Xbox is hooked too.

DOCPERRY66, Oct 7, 2017
  12. It seems to be a problem with live streaming other tv shows seem to work i.e., original Star Trek. I haven't solved the issue either! Anyone have the solution?

FourscorePoppy8, Nov 2, 2018
  13. SoleAntelope542 Win User

Having the same problem now for 3 days. Let me know if you figure something!
  14. DOCPERRY66 Win User

I've been getting it too for a week. But it's only on my Xbox live. When I use CBS all access on my iPads or my phone or laptop all is well. I wanted to watch the new Star Trek series on my home theatre which my Xbox is hooked too.
  15. uminoken17 Win User

Same problem here. No help from All Access either. Works on regular computer, so seems to be from Xbox's end.
  16. Ralph LSantovenia Win User

Same problem here. Says CBS All Access servers not available. Been like that for 3 days.
  17. Cadinsoor-[xboxvenue Win User

I am getting the exact same error message - does not matter what show.
Thema:

1. Cbs all access app live tv portion not working - Similar Threads - Cbs access app

2. Cbs all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cbs all access: Unable to install on series x 420426d4-12e4-43b2-a9df-39063a883104
  3. CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos

in XboX Insiders
    CBS All Access App Fails To Load All Videos: I can load the app fine but when I try to load any video it gives the error "Something Went Wrong. Please Try Again Later". Since I know my subscription is fine & I can load it fine on my Roku TV...
  4. CBS all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS all access: I am trying to find out why i can not find the app (CBS all access) on the Xbox network is the app no longer supported by Xbox? More specific i am trying to get this on xbox360...
  5. XBOX 360 and CBS All Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 and CBS All Access: My Xbox 360 is no longer letting me use the CBS All Access App. I deleted it and then when I went to redownload it the app wasnt even in the store anymore. Does this app no longer service Xbox...
  6. CBS all access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS all access: I just used the app yesterday, on Xbox 360, then this morning there was a sign in issue I went to reinstall looks like the app is no longer available e20131d6-94fe-466b-86f9-7f6607e69f3d
  7. How can we get this problem with the CBS all access server fixed for Xbox live.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can we get this problem with the CBS all access server fixed for Xbox live.....: I've been having error messages for a week now!!! Anyone know how we can get this fixed since Xbox claims it's not on their end??? 7cb300fe-f708-40e8-af48-9f869a6fd5d1
  8. CBS All Access App Won't Load on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CBS All Access App Won't Load on XBOX 360: I have been trying to get the CBS All Access App to load for 3 days! Day 1: Downloaded the app, like normal, and then tried to open it. The screen show the CBS ALL ACCESS logo, as if the app is...
  9. CBS All Access Not Working on XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    CBS All Access Not Working on XBox 360: I cannot watch CBS via the app. Claims "CBS Server Unavailable. Sorry the CBS server isn't available right nkw. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status." Any idea...
  10. Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...: It started yesterday, I'm in the US, my router says I'm where I'm supposed to be. I called CBS All Access and the support rep says it's a known issue on Microsofts end. Please let me know how to...