Catan on Xbox

Discus and support Catan on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own (ed?) the game Catan on Xbox. I just looked for it in my list of digital games and it does not show up. How secure are our digital games? Can we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NeedMoreInput, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Catan on Xbox

I own (ed?) the game Catan on Xbox. I just looked for it in my list of digital games and it does not show up. How secure are our digital games? Can we lose the digital games we collect?

:)

NeedMoreInput, Jul 14, 2021
  2. KEBOSH Win User

What happened to Settlers of Catan?

Will Xbox Arcade PLEASE bring back Catan? I only downloaded the demo and just discovered how to play it. Now I want to purchase the game. Xbox Arcade... BRING BACK CATAN!
  3. MStone Win User

fav arcade game

I love Catan, play at least 1 game every single night and the wait for a game is generally around 5 mins. Catan needs to go on sale to grab some new eyes
  4. granitepeaker Win User

Where is Xbox Live arcade on Xbox one

Hope they come out with Settlers of Catan soon!
  5. Ircos Win User

When will Catan be compatible with Xbox one?

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/forums/911263-idea-drive-suggestion-box/suggestions/36482725-can-you-put-catan-in-xbox-one
  6. x Bird Law x Win User

Catan on Xbox

Can you get a refund in an instance like this? The Konami X-Men arcade game is no longer on the Xbox store but it's still in my purchase history, downloadable and playable. Same for the Ninja Turtle arcade games, too, I believe
Thema:

Catan on Xbox

1. Catan on Xbox - Similar Threads - Catan

2. Catan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Catan: Catan has problems one I can't create a profile every name I pick is forbidden from a simple name Jason all the way to an animal name Pig all of them are forbidden there's problem number one it...
  3. When will Catan be compatible with Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Catan be compatible with Xbox one?: It is still a great game that people love and needs to be available on xbox one! a18860bd-8bf2-473a-89e7-647f6c6c4edc
  4. SETTLERS OF CATAN SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SETTLERS OF CATAN SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK: I've been playing, "Settlers of Catan" for who knows how many years now! I logged in to an update from my Xbox360; went to log in to play a match of Catan and the game was saying I no longer had...
  5. Error 800700E8 when trying to download Catan or any delisted game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 800700E8 when trying to download Catan or any delisted game I own: I am getting the error code 800700E8 when trying to download Catan. I even trying to queue it up via through my purchase history online and it gives me a message saying that it is no longer...
  6. What happened to Settlers of Catan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to Settlers of Catan?: I know I purchased Catan and played it in the past, albeit not in the last few years. I wanted to play a match yesterday but could not for the life of me find any evidence of its existence within...