Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.

Discus and support Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I know I'm not alone with this issue, but as this seems to be the only support available, I guess I have to give this a go. I already have a case... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jestrix, Nov 26, 2021.

  1. Jestrix
    Jestrix Guest

    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.


    Hi, I know I'm not alone with this issue, but as this seems to be the only support available, I guess I have to give this a go.
    I already have a case number, after chatting with Microsoft Office support (it was the ONLY support I could actually get a hold off, but that's a whole other issue.)

    Casenr: 1031794530

    So I've just recently paid for Game pass Ultimate on PC, to continue after the trial period. Yesterday, when I went to play I got a message saying "couldn't find the installation, the driver with the installation could not be reached". that's where it started. I double checked that the D: drive (where I have everything installed) actually worked, and it did. I could run other programs from there, no problem. I then tried uninstalling the games in question, as technically, that shouldn't be possible if the drive was the problem. But they uninstalled, no problem.

    When I then went to reinstall the games, first it wouldn't let me, it still thought the games were installed. When I pressed play however, it took me to microsoft store app, and installation of "games services". Which was already installed. So, I did the Powershell fix, to reinstall games services. And now, that won't install either. Nor will any games EXCEPT Astroneer (for some reason).

    I have since then also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the xbox app, I've ran the computer in safe mode, I've turned off all antivirus etc, but nothing seems to work.
    I sometimes get the error code 0x000001, sometimes 0x80080005, sometimes no error code when trying to install. The games services just stays on "installing", forever, never completes.

    So what do I do now. I just payed for another 30 days of game pass ultimate, but I can't use the product, and I can't get a refund for some reason.

    Added screnshots, of the message regarding installation, but it's in Swedish so I don't know how much it'll help.


    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything. [​IMG]



    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything. [​IMG]



    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything. [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Jestrix, Nov 26, 2021
    #1
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.

    \do you have Windows 10 or 11?
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.

    Doing this has surprisingly helped fix the error code of 0x000001
  4. Jamie1993 Win User

    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.

    Can you try downloading the 'Create Windows 11 installation media app' from the link below:

    WINDOWS 11:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    At the end of the download run it and then follow the steps and at the end click on upgrade,

    Thanks

    Jamie
  5. Jestrix Win User

    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.

    My computer isn't eledgible for the win 11 update.
  6. Jestrix Win User

    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.

    Win 10 (says in the heading)
Thema:

Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.

Loading...
  1. Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything. - Similar Threads - Casenr 1031794530 App

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...