Case review

Discus and support Case review in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently under a ban for communications, but I know for a fact my son was using my account at the time of the ban. He is no longer allowed to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xx meltdown, Jan 5, 2016.

1. xx meltdown
    xx meltdown Guest

Case review

I am currently under a ban for communications, but I know for a fact my son was using my account at the time of the ban. He is no longer allowed to use a microphone while playing. I will enforce this as a parent. But from my end I need my account unmuted
    as I pay for the account. Please consider this thank you.

:)

xx meltdown, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Case Review

I have a friend who went into my account,used inappropriate language.Sorry for the havoc

your sinserly,

ExcitedMarley

Excited marley, Jan 5, 2016
  3. Case Review

my account was used by one of my friends and he used bad words without my permission and im so sorry. can i plese get unbanned im not a bad kid please

DEMONICKILLER26, Jan 5, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Case review

You need to log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    to ask for a case review.

Doesn't matter if you pay for the account.If your son broke the CoC/ToU that you agreed to then you wont get the suspension overturned.You are responsible for your account.

Daft Badger, Jan 6, 2016
  5. RooGaming
    RooGaming Guest
    i am currently under a ban for communications, I can not apply for a review when I go into the "Enforcement and activity history" tab. I have talked with xbox live support about this and she told me to come here for assistance. I do have my case code. Please
    help, thank you and have a nice day

RooGaming, Jan 14, 2016
  6. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    Sorry Roogaming, live support always pawn people off to the forums. Follow daft badger link.

Jasperrdm, Jan 15, 2016
  7. I followed the link but I still cant find the place on my screen to apply for a case review, please help

Bubblemaster07, Jun 26, 2016
  8. Case review

Threatend to have account "taken" what do I do? I forgot to report before deleting the account that were being used to message me. Can someone PLEASE help! I'm panicked and strained or do I just ignore the threat.

HeartedPhantom, Jun 29, 2016
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Change your password just to be on the safe side but it really is an empty threat.

No one can take your account unless you give them your log in details.

Daft Badger, Jun 29, 2016
  10. BO82ndJumper
    BO82ndJumper Guest
    I have the same problem, except mine was a visiting nephew...I can now send messages, but still cant talk in a party chat. but when you talk to support....well there isn't any.

BO82ndJumper, Jun 30, 2016
  11. What does it mean when you can not file for an appeal on Enforcement.xbox.com?

xWarningBewarex, Jul 2, 2016
  12. Hello i a currently communication banned for some reasonand i don't know why. I signed around 1:00pm today and got a message saying "Notice of enforcement action: For more information, check the email associated with your xbox live account. I thought it
    was nothing to worry so i ignored. Then as I'm ready to play a online game on NBA 2k16 it says this action is unavailable. I thought it was the same it self not working so i tried to send my friend a message saying "2k online isn't working", then i got a message
    popped up on my screen saying i cannot send messages. So then i decided to go the the website for the enforcement action, and it says i am banned until 7/16/2016. I don't recall sending or saying anything to anyone for me to banned. I feel like I've been banned
    for something I didn't do.

Rasta xSavagex, Oct 31, 2018
  13. Mister Cazador Win User

Case review

Hi there, here is where you can sign into your account and view more info about the status of any enforcement action on your account.

If the enforcement action was set to end today but you still have not received all privileges restored on your account, we're afraid you'll need to wait a bit longer. For example, it can take up to 24 hours for communication privileges
    to be restored on your account if you received a communication suspension.
  14. Daft Badger Win User

case review ?

Yep,thats correct.If the enforcement action was over 12 months ago you can't file for a case review.
  15. Danno McK. Win User

case review ?

I've seen other people say that you can't request case reviews for enforcement actions from more than a year ago.
  16. OK Fowl Win User

Case reviews

Here is the info on how to do that: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  17. bowski477 Win User

Case Review

You can view your ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com. From there you can file a case review if the ban is eligible for one. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
Thema:

Case review

1. Case review - Similar Threads - Case review

2. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  3. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  4. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  5. How to file a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a case review: Hey I was suspended today because of my gamerpic leaving me at 8/8 strikes I feel like the series of suspensions I received were injust bias and overall unfair someone please help me how do I...
  6. why can i only submit one case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only submit one case review?: ive been permanently banned and wasn't given any reason as to why, i was having a private discussion with my friend and then i got kicked out of my account and was told ive been permanently...
  7. How do I reopen a case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reopen a case review?: I’m trying to reopen my case review but every time I contact xbox support they tell me they can’t do anything, even though the email I received says that I need to ask support to send a ticket to...
  8. Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?: Got banned for this “Its can be a 2v1 if you want your mate on your team he seems chill” And i cant get this appealed can anyone explain why or what i did wrong 3fadc7e0-43d7-4591-aec2-2fbb732a9344
  9. I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...: [img] I was banned about a decade or more ago, and I had quite a few purchases on the account. I think ive done the time, is there anyway to submit a case review?...
  10. No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option: i have been banned on xbox when i sign into http://enforcement.xbox.com there is nothing showing up for a reason and when i go onto the case review part there is no place to actually start one i...