Case review for communication ban

Discus and support Case review for communication ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i accidentally submitted my review without imputing information and obviously the decision was upheld because i did not defend myself. Is there another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Di5honored 5oul, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Case review for communication ban

i accidentally submitted my review without imputing information and obviously the decision was upheld because i did not defend myself. Is there another way to get another review because now i have no way of contacting them about this unfair ban. If i can
    not get this issue solved i will be leaving xbox for good because the ban is completely uncalled for. I can't help that the xbox services was messing up and i made it look like i couldn't post when i could which caused me to delete and post a looking for group
    post back to back so that it would pop up on my end that i posted. please i need this issue to be resolve. is there a way i can contact them

:)

Di5honored 5oul, Nov 4, 2019
  2. feffreyfeffrey Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums and theyre the only ones who can handle this matter .

Continuously posting a lfg when not needed is spamming always wait and double check before recreating the same post
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

There are a myriad of reasons why they can't be contacted directly including social engineering and such.
  4. LS TaySwift Win User

Communication ban case review

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see about submitting a case review however, you are responsible for your account at all times. It would probably be a good idea to have your brother start his own account. Sharing accounts does violate the code of conduct
    as well.
    okay, the enforcement page says nothing about this new extension of my suspension, how am I supposed to apply for a case review if I can’t even see the new suspension?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Communication ban case review

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review however, you are responsible for your account at all times. It would probably be a good idea to have your brother start
    his own account. Sharing accounts does violate the code of conduct as well.
  6. Di5honored 5oul Win User

How is it spamming when my post never posted? Makes no sense, it never posted, so when i kept trying to make sure it posted and it showed, boom, i get banned. How is that fair at all? Im punished because of the system. All i do is treat people with respect
    and i know the rules like the back of my hand but i get banned because my looking for group post would not post
Thema:

1. Case review for communication ban - Similar Threads - Case review communication

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  4. How to file a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a case review: Hey I was suspended today because of my gamerpic leaving me at 8/8 strikes I feel like the series of suspensions I received were injust bias and overall unfair someone please help me how do I...
  5. why can i only submit one case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only submit one case review?: ive been permanently banned and wasn't given any reason as to why, i was having a private discussion with my friend and then i got kicked out of my account and was told ive been permanently...
  6. How do I reopen a case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reopen a case review?: I’m trying to reopen my case review but every time I contact xbox support they tell me they can’t do anything, even though the email I received says that I need to ask support to send a ticket to...
  7. Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?: Got banned for this “Its can be a 2v1 if you want your mate on your team he seems chill” And i cant get this appealed can anyone explain why or what i did wrong 3fadc7e0-43d7-4591-aec2-2fbb732a9344
  8. I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...: [img] I was banned about a decade or more ago, and I had quite a few purchases on the account. I think ive done the time, is there anyway to submit a case review?...
  9. No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option: i have been banned on xbox when i sign into http://enforcement.xbox.com there is nothing showing up for a reason and when i go onto the case review part there is no place to actually start one i...
  10. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...