Case Review Apply Button Not Working

Discus and support Case Review Apply Button Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, So recently, my account got hacked and the hacker had put inappropriate stuff all over my account bio, sent people nasty messages and hacked my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingrhino999, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Kingrhino999
    Kingrhino999 Guest

Hi,

So recently, my account got hacked and the hacker had put inappropriate stuff all over my account bio, sent people nasty messages and hacked my Fortnite spend 1k V bucks. I contacted Xbox Support who told me the best thing to do would be to contact the enforcement
    team, who could help with my situation. However, when I go to submit a case review with the apply button, it does nothing. So what should I do now?

Thanks to those who help me. Case Review Apply Button Not Working :)

:)

Kingrhino999, Jun 8, 2018
  2. Samm1312
    Samm1312 Guest
    I cannot apply for a case review

I cannot see the button that says apply for case review

Samm1312, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Ban/Suspended

I went to do the case review and i went to my enforcement history and it says there is a button to click called apply for review, but there was no button "apply for review". So that's why the support person told me to go here.

AdamJohnsonTk, Jun 8, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

weird

Well no that's not the process for your case

First and foremost if you feel you have been compromised you must call support and open an unauthorized access case

The global escalations team will work with the pet and take care of any issues that arises

However it does Not removed any standing suspensions as you are always responsible for your account at all times

ngocphi, Jun 8, 2018
  5. ngocphi Win User

weird

Well no that's not the process for your case

First and foremost if you feel you have been compromised you must call support and open an unauthorized access case

The global escalations team will work with the pet and take care of any issues that arises

However it does Not removed any standing suspensions as you are always responsible for your account at all times
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Apply a case review

Hey there everyone!

The information bowski477 provided earlier is correct. Please make sure not to bump older threads, as this was created back in July. If you have any other Xbox Support questions please create a new thread so that we can best help you out :)
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Applying for a case review

Try using a different web browser
  8. OHN0U81 Win User

Apply a case review

Not always, I got communication banned from a game because I said I'm just gonna report you if your going to glitch the game and use the glitches unfairly... Don't see why I got banned but whatever,maws a busy week anyways

I got communication banned for a week.. And it was my first..
  9. ii AM CRONE Win User

Apply a case review

Join the club Bro, I'm banned for 2 weeks because a clip on gta swore... so done with xbox time to go pc...
Thema:

1. Case Review Apply Button Not Working - Similar Threads - Case Review Apply

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  4. How to file a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to file a case review: Hey I was suspended today because of my gamerpic leaving me at 8/8 strikes I feel like the series of suspensions I received were injust bias and overall unfair someone please help me how do I...
  5. why can i only submit one case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only submit one case review?: ive been permanently banned and wasn't given any reason as to why, i was having a private discussion with my friend and then i got kicked out of my account and was told ive been permanently...
  6. How do I reopen a case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reopen a case review?: I’m trying to reopen my case review but every time I contact xbox support they tell me they can’t do anything, even though the email I received says that I need to ask support to send a ticket to...
  7. Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?: Got banned for this “Its can be a 2v1 if you want your mate on your team he seems chill” And i cant get this appealed can anyone explain why or what i did wrong 3fadc7e0-43d7-4591-aec2-2fbb732a9344
  8. I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...: [img] I was banned about a decade or more ago, and I had quite a few purchases on the account. I think ive done the time, is there anyway to submit a case review?...
  9. No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option: i have been banned on xbox when i sign into http://enforcement.xbox.com there is nothing showing up for a reason and when i go onto the case review part there is no place to actually start one i...
  10. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...