Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box]

Discus and support Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; J'ai acheter une carte x box de 50 euro que j'ai mit mais quand je veux acheter un saison passe il me dit que j'ai pas assez pour acheter alors que sur... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SebastienDragon, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box]

J'ai acheter une carte x box de 50 euro que j'ai mit mais quand je veux acheter un saison passe il me dit que j'ai pas assez pour acheter alors que sur mon compte Microsoft il apparais clairement que mon code pour la carte est bien mit

[Translation - I buy a card x box of 50 euro that I have MIT but when I want to buy a season passes it tells me that I have not enough to buy while on my Microsoft account it clearly appears that my code for the card is well MIT]

:)

SebastienDragon, Dec 12, 2018
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box]

Hi there
    Sebastien,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with a redemption of a code on
    your Microsoft Account.

If you redeemed the content on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the redeemed code.

If the problem persists,
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have any tools for billing or subscription issues.

Hope this helps.
  3. SebastienDragon Win User

Vous comprenez pas je peux l'acheter mais ma carte de 50 euro n'a pas été créditer sur mon compte x box

Translate:

You understand I can buy it but my 50 euro card was not credited to my Account x box
  4. SebastienDragon Win User

Je veux acheter le saison pass de black ops 4 call of duty

[Translation - I want to buy the season pass of black ops 4 call of duty]
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Loulou,

Thank you for reaching out! What season pass are you trying to purchase? Also, make sure you are taking taxes in consideration if they are applicable in your region. Hope to hear back from you soon! :)
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Sebastien,

We understand that you have redeemed an Xbox gift card to your Microsoft account, but are unable to
    complete the purchase for the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Black Ops
    Pass

In some cases, you may need to cover the tax charged after confirming the purchase intent.

If this is not the case, if maybe it does not allow you to use the currency in general, it would be best to ensure that the currency redeemed matches the account region, and that your account is as well within the same region.

Confirm the information, and let us know with a reply an update on the situation.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box] - Similar Threads - Carte prépayée qui

2. I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...: I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work I had to buy each one individually but...
  3. Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart: I would like to buy a custom design lab elite 2 controller for £124.99 instead of a normal elite 2 for £149.99 because I don’t want the extra accessories as I already have owned an elite two and...
  4. Why does it say that I own a game when it’s in my cart, but it doesn’t show up in my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say that I own a game when it’s in my cart, but it doesn’t show up in my library?: I am trying to buy an Xbox 360 game (cod bo2) on the series S, and it shows that I do not own it and I need to purchase it for $14.99. However when I add it to my cart it says that it’s already...
  5. Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Series X in my cart on xbox live and error when I try to pay…run around from customer...: How can I get this resolved? My son got excited now no one will help me resolve the Microsoft error and complete the transaction. a94ac230-0adc-4c34-bd2c-f296abf880e1
  6. Microsoft store cart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store cart: The last time when there was an xbox series x drop on Microsoft store, I managed to one in my cart. After that when I would go to my cart to order it would say something like "address not found"...
  7. shopping Cart

in XBoX Accessibility
    shopping Cart: this is been one of the most frustrating experience i have ever experienced when shopping for something. i can't even add anything to cart keep getting stupid error. and when ever i try to call...
  8. xbox shopping cart can't check out

in XboX Insiders
    xbox shopping cart can't check out: my shopping cart keep loading and fail turn into payment page when i try buy bundle of games. it is not happen if i buy single game by press buy button, it will change to payment page. Please...
  9. Xbox Shopping Cart Not Working Will Microsoft Cart Work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Shopping Cart Not Working Will Microsoft Cart Work?: I need help with the shopping cart on xbox one. it keeps giving an error code and doesnt work so I was wondering if I bought what I'm trying to buy on the Microsoft store which is in game currency...
  10. Couldn’t update your cart series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn’t update your cart series X: I tried to purchase 3 games and it said something about not being able to update your cart or something along those lines and then asked for me to re enter my 3 number security on the back of my...