cards of Microsoft Solitair Collection

Discus and support cards of Microsoft Solitair Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since today I notice that te cards (lay-out at the front) have been changen into large number en letters. I find this very much dicnforting. I know I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarlaTuitel, Mar 25, 2019.

1. CarlaTuitel
    CarlaTuitel Guest

Since today I notice that te cards (lay-out at the front) have been changen into large number en letters. I find this very much dicnforting. I know I can change the lay-out of the back of the cards. But how am I able to change the front of the card to
    the former lay-out?

:)

CarlaTuitel, Mar 25, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  5. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Carla,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I recommend to reach out to the
    Microsoft casual games communityfor
    assistance with in-game play. Here in Xbox forums, unfortunately we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with in-game questions.

Try this out and hope this helps.
Thema:

1. cards of Microsoft Solitair Collection - Similar Threads - cards Microsoft Solitair

2. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  5. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  6. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  7. Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card: Hi - I have a 16 digit Microsoft store gift card that I'm trying to redeem. It was purchased from the Seattle U-Village brick and mortar store originally. The only redemption portals only allow...
  8. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...
  9. I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a £5 Xbox Gift card from Microsoft Rewards but it has been stuck "in process"...: They are doing nothing and has been over 60 days, what else can I do now? Generic email sent as reply - no proactive contact from them otherwise. I now have 5 copies of the same email from...
  10. Microsoft solitaire custom card display size too small

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire custom card display size too small: Hey everyone, just got a Z fold 3 and wanted to play some solitaire on it. As I customized my cards I noticed they are way smaller than they are on my tablet, is there any way I can change this?...