Card details wrong

Discus and support Card details wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to add a card on my microsoft account, but it says the details are incorrect, I have used this card for several months with no problems,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yang0628, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Yang0628
    Yang0628 Guest

Card details wrong

Hi,
    I tried to add a card on my microsoft account, but it says the details are incorrect, I have used this card for several months with no problems, can you help me check?

:)

Yang0628, Jan 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Card details wrong

Hello Yang0628,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Are you getting any error message?
    What I can recommend is to update your information:

To update your billing address:

1. Sign in to the Microsoft account you want to update.Sign in
    2. Go to Payment & billing and select Address book. You can add or edit billing and shipping addresses here.
    Note To change your default billing address, you may need to add a new address and then set it as your new default address.

To update a payment option:

1. Sign in to the Microsoft account you want to update.Sign in
    2. Go to Payment & billing and select Payment options. You can add or edit payment options here.
    Update your billing address and payment options | Xbox Support

Update your billing address and payment options

Why was the payment for my Xbox subscription declined?

Why was the payment for my Xbox subscription declined? | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Card details wrong

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. PeterMcElhinney Win User

help

Firstly,

If you remove your card details you will not lose your Friends, they will forgive you .

Secondly,

Because your card has the wrong details, it is useless to you and may as well be removed.

Thirdly,

While you have the wrong cvv card and keep attempting to make charges on your card you may raise suspicion with your bank which could cause an account lock, which you do not want.

Regards,

Maco14
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Card details

6. Tezzarrific Win User

Card details

if its tied to a subscription then you cannot remove it without putting another payment option in or you turn off auto renew and the sub expires.
Thema:

Card details wrong

1. Card details wrong - Similar Threads - Card details wrong

2. Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox infinte capture card circle gltich: When is xbox gonna address the infinite circle glitch for capture!!!! c767a0d1-83fe-4a80-a554-0b941b8ace3a
  3. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  4. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  5. HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?: HI MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT. MY SELF RAKESH AND MY QUERY IS AM UNABLE TO ADD MY DEBIT CARD (VISA) DETAILES AND AM UNABLE TO REDEEM MY GAME PASS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL . THANK YOU....
  6. Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no...: Purchased a xbox gift card typed in all info loaded and says complete details but no points/money received this was for gta. bf9d4a06-bc4a-46a4-9508-74ad569c4ea0
  7. I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?: It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times 8bb184e5-d1d7-4727-899e-173c4b5a8a95
  8. why my cards details is not accepting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my cards details is not accepting: i've been done many of the purchases with my cards but now its saying that info doesn't match but i'm using the same info again bc03adb4-3377-4418-b6a4-b6d8184d279f
  9. Windows 10 XBOX app doesn't recognise credit card detail change

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 XBOX app doesn't recognise credit card detail change: My previous credit card that I used for payment expired a while back and I had to change it so I can continue my GP subscription. I updated the card with the new details but I still open the XBOX...
  10. regarding card detail in microst azur

in XBoX Accessibility
    regarding card detail in microst azur: i am providing correct card detail still it is saying its wrong for msazur database help me b62bda04-7bc9-4421-b397-9fecccae51ab