Card Collector Achievement not unlocking after days

Discus and support Card Collector Achievement not unlocking after days in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've completed the Gwent quest "Collect'em all" and the achievement has not unlocked after clearing the cache and hard reset in days. Anyone know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sineddi, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Sineddi
    Sineddi Guest

Hi,

I've completed the Gwent quest "Collect'em all" and the achievement has not unlocked after clearing the cache and hard reset in days. Anyone know a work around or way to solve this issue? Patch is 1.61

Thanks in advance

:)

Sineddi, Feb 11, 2018
  2. rustybin
    rustybin Guest
    Far Cry: Primal Xbox One

My collector achievement is still showing as unlocking and achievements stuck on 980/1000 three days later. I'm sure it'll unlock at some point, but doesn't do my OCD any good.

rustybin, Feb 11, 2018
  3. Achievement: Weapon Collector Not unlocking?

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 The Achievement will not unlock. I got all of the weapons and the Achievement won't unlock. I don't know what is going on.

WMDBIoodHunter, Feb 11, 2018
  4. HenryReusser Win User

Rocket league xbox 1 , 2 achievements didn't unlock

I had to redo the season unlocked 2 achievements just need battle-car collector is locked supposed to be unlocked
  5. Theory of Game Win User

Can I Still Redeem Day One Achievement

The Day One Xbox Live subscription card will unlock Dark Jago in Killer Instinct for you, but not the Day One achievement. The achievement was only in Day One edition console boxes.
  6. GTAsoldier16 Win User

Achievement not unlocking

I've had this same issue with my Titanfall achievements. After a while, if you've met the achievement requirements, the achievement should automatically unlock after a few days or even after another patch comes out, but, eventually, it should automatically
    unlock.
  7. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox one day one achievement

As long as you have the Day One edition you can unlock this achievement. Inside the box is a black card that has the Xbox One logo on it. On the back is a QR code you scan in with Kinect that will unlock this achievement.
  8. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

Day one achievement not unlocking

The 'Day One' achievement came with a card to use with the Kinect, when it was released last November. The achievement doesn't unlock itself unless it came with a QR code card.

Plus it's not Day One anymore.

If you did get a card and it wasn't working, chances are it may have already been used.
Thema:

1. Card Collector Achievement not unlocking after days - Similar Threads - Card Collector Achievement

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  4. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  5. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  6. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  7. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  8. I how to redeem gift card from rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    I how to redeem gift card from rewards: I just brought a 3 dollar gift card on my Microsoft account and didn’t receive and also when I look at purchase history it doesn’t show there but it took the points for it from my total...
  9. Card Collector!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Card Collector!!!!: Guys, i'm really upset. I thought it was the problem of the games, but aparently, no. Weeks ago, I buyed Watch Dogs 2, I finished it , and won ALL the anchievements, but two missions (tied to...
  10. Collector Card codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Collector Card codes: I found a list of collector card codes, no one seems to be sure what they will eventually unlock. Does anyone here have any insight into these codes? here is the list, you can redeem them here...