Car in BeamNG is froze

Discus and support Car in BeamNG is froze in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got the problem https://youtu.be/6kNKt_GXezs 4f6d71d1-3344-40bb-a99b-c2440f7716d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Santino Eli, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Santino Eli
    Santino Eli Guest

Car in BeamNG is froze

I got the problem https://youtu.be/6kNKt_GXezs

:)

Santino Eli, Dec 28, 2022
  2. NOOBIABOI Win User

Microsoft store crashes (fixed) on launch after using wsreset.exe i cleared data and cache on microsoft store and nothing works. and i get error 0x80070424 when downloading games. (FIXED COMPLETELY)

It did not work. I have 2 hard drives does that mean i can have 2 windows systems?

if not that might mean i lose all of the games i have installed, Beamng People playground minecraft java and bedrock baldi's basics and roblox.
  3. Greg Robb Win User

Forza 4 Marketplace error

I am having the same problem. I purchased two car packs ingame. One was paid for and one was free and i go into my car list and the free car is not there but it is in autovista...Not sure what to do. Also on a possibly related note, my xbox froze for the
    first time ever yesterday while browse the newly purchased cars. Any ideas as i have tried what the OP has said about trying different times and different days. Is it a problem on my end or Forza's?
  4. DominumStige Win User

Froze 7 free cars won't download or install

Hi!

Try to check if the additional content has been correctly installed using the "Manage Game" function. Once you have selected the game, you will find the
    list of additional contents to download in the "Ready to Install" section.
  5. Z4ZonE Win User

Am I the only one not impressed with this update?

I was playing with somebody from the crew, but we failed the mission because he destroyed one of the cars, next thing you know, all 3 guys are gone, so I invited them back, then the game wouldn't load, then my xbox froze
  6. RipplinBuck Win User

Cannot install Forza Motorsport 7 on Xbox One X no matter what I do!

I had forgotten that Horizon 4 actually did install, but the problem with that one is that right after I picked my first car, it started applying some update or something and froze. I hear it has happened to others as well. Haven't really tried again lately.
Thema:

Car in BeamNG is froze

1. Car in BeamNG is froze - Similar Threads - Car BeamNG froze

2. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  3. Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cars: Mater National Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the "Find all wheel sets" Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Mater National but it still hasn't unlocked....
  4. Pixar cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pixar cars: How much longer are we going to have to wait for pixar cars to be backwards compatible to the one? 2fe39057-7fdb-4aa1-8022-c772387abb99
  5. Project cars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project cars 2: I had installed project cars 2 for free with gold/game pass...now it's been delisted even thou it's shows installed I cannot play...I bought all dlc packs...is there any way to play the game...I...
  6. Once I open stock cars unleashed 2023 it won't let me go past the landing page what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once I open stock cars unleashed 2023 it won't let me go past the landing page what do I do?: Once I open stock cars unleashed 2023 it won't let me go past the landing 81eb60b1-308b-4abe-a4c7-86b0809d12be
  7. My car x drift racing online will not let me join multiplayer room at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My car x drift racing online will not let me join multiplayer room at all.: Car x drift racing is not working at all when trying to join a multiplayer room, it says you joined but kicks me after a few seconds, I have tried everything for the past 6 months and it won’t let...
  8. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  9. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport: Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the...
  10. Where’s the Motorsport Bundle cars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where’s the Motorsport Bundle cars?: I bought Forza Motorsport welcome pack and then the bundle charged me for both which I think the bundle already has the welcome pack included. Neither the cars nor the money were added to the...