Caqn't log in to my parent account

Discus and support Caqn't log in to my parent account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go to the Settings>Family (as instructed on the console) > select my account (parent) , it says settings can't be changed. I need to log in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by asylumtale sans, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Caqn't log in to my parent account

When I go to the Settings>Family (as instructed on the console) > select my account (parent) , it says settings can't be changed. I need to log in to my parent account so that I can change some of the settings.

:)

asylumtale sans, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Strykerbot22
    Strykerbot22 Guest
    Need help accessing (self made) parent account

When I made my Xbox account, it made me get a parent account. Later, when I tried to change my settings, I couldn't because I need to log in to my parent account. However, I also have another Microsoft account in that email's name, and it makes me log in
    to the previous Microsoft account, not my parent account. Is there a way to fix that and sing in to the parent account?

Strykerbot22, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Brendude95
    Brendude95 Guest
    How do I change the parental account?

So if he logs in on his account, he could remove me as a child account? What will happen when I try to log into the child account?

Is there any way I can remove my friends account as the parent account and change the parent account to one that my "parents" made?

Brendude95, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey asylumtale sans! If you are seeing that message you will need to sign in to the parent account to make settings changes. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey asylumtale sans! If you are seeing that message you will need to sign in to the parent account to make settings changes. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. EmilyL789 Win User

How do I sign into a kids account on the Nintendo switch?

That logs me into the parent account, not the child account I added to my parent account on Microsoft.
  7. Brendude95 Win User

How do I change the parental account?

So if he logs in on his account, he could remove me as a child account? What will happen when I try to log into the child account?

Is there any way I can remove my friends account as the parent account and change the parent account to one that my "parents" made?
  8. LEGOEPIC Win User

Parent account troubles (URGENT! PLEASE ANSWER WITHIN 7 DAYS IF POSSIBLE)

You misunderstand me, I want to know if there is any way to see what account is my parent account without logging into the parent account in question.
  9. xx Cbibi xx Win User

Xbox anniversary prop for child accounts

Oops, didn't realize was still logged in with my son's account. This is the parent account if it helps.
Thema:

1. Caqn't log in to my parent account - Similar Threads - Caqn't log parent

2. Weird popup when logging in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird popup when logging in.: [img] Had this popup when logging in. Saw another post about it being a possible hack so I reset my password. Is this actually a hack thing or a speech-to-text thing?...
  3. I thought I had to log in into a Microsoft account in to Minecraft did the opposite of what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I thought I had to log in into a Microsoft account in to Minecraft did the opposite of what...: I was trying to sign in to a Microsoft account because Minecraft said it would save my minecoins, templates, worlds and skins, and once I signed in it said I had signed in to my Microsoft account,...
  4. I logged onto my account on the minecraft website to migrate my account with microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I logged onto my account on the minecraft website to migrate my account with microsoft...: Im tryna join an java minecraft server and I keep getting "switch to Mojang Mode" 6651a9b9-84d9-4363-9af6-5bf3bc761c6d
  5. My friends account got cookie logged and his account got locked and he cant get back in and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account got cookie logged and his account got locked and he cant get back in and...: Microsoft sent him a link to recover his account but it's asking him question he does not know so he puts random stuff in there and Microsoft ignores it. Edit: And he does not have his old phone...
  6. Endless loading "Log in" when starting the game via PC Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endless loading "Log in" when starting the game via PC Game pass: After clicking the "Play" button in the Xbox app on pc, the art of the game opens, in the lower right corner of which there is an endless download with the inscription "Log in"...
  7. How do i log someone out of my account? HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i log someone out of my account? HELP: My “friend” logged onto my xbox account from a laptop, ive asked him to leave the account but he wont is there a way i can kick him out of the account? Ive done hours of research and ive seen...
  8. when i log onto to minecraft it now tells me I can only play demo mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i log onto to minecraft it now tells me I can only play demo mode: Split from this thread. I have the same issue, clearly states on my games on Minecraft site I own it. I owned the Minecraft for windows edition. But unfortunately its been removed from the...
  9. Logging in without an email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logging in without an email: Ever since switching my Minecraft account to Microsoft, I can't log in. I forgot the email. I have currently logged into Minecraft the app but not the website, on my sister's computer but I got a...
  10. Can’t log into Spotify app on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log into Spotify app on Xbox: Hello, i have scoured the internet and tried every trick I can think of/I could find and Spotify is still not working on my Xbox. A couple of weeks ago, I was signed out randomly. When I tried...