Caqn't log in to my parent account

Discus and support Caqn't log in to my parent account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go to the Settings>Family (as instructed on the console) > select my account (parent) , it says settings can't be changed. I need to log in to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by asylumtale sans, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Caqn't log in to my parent account

When I go to the Settings>Family (as instructed on the console) > select my account (parent) , it says settings can't be changed. I need to log in to my parent account so that I can change some of the settings.

:)

asylumtale sans, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Strykerbot22
    Strykerbot22 Guest
    Need help accessing (self made) parent account

When I made my Xbox account, it made me get a parent account. Later, when I tried to change my settings, I couldn't because I need to log in to my parent account. However, I also have another Microsoft account in that email's name, and it makes me log in
    to the previous Microsoft account, not my parent account. Is there a way to fix that and sing in to the parent account?

Strykerbot22, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Brendude95
    Brendude95 Guest
    How do I change the parental account?

So if he logs in on his account, he could remove me as a child account? What will happen when I try to log into the child account?

Is there any way I can remove my friends account as the parent account and change the parent account to one that my "parents" made?

Brendude95, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey asylumtale sans! If you are seeing that message you will need to sign in to the parent account to make settings changes. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey asylumtale sans! If you are seeing that message you will need to sign in to the parent account to make settings changes. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. EmilyL789 Win User

How do I sign into a kids account on the Nintendo switch?

That logs me into the parent account, not the child account I added to my parent account on Microsoft.
  7. Brendude95 Win User

How do I change the parental account?

So if he logs in on his account, he could remove me as a child account? What will happen when I try to log into the child account?

Is there any way I can remove my friends account as the parent account and change the parent account to one that my "parents" made?
  8. LEGOEPIC Win User

Parent account troubles (URGENT! PLEASE ANSWER WITHIN 7 DAYS IF POSSIBLE)

You misunderstand me, I want to know if there is any way to see what account is my parent account without logging into the parent account in question.
  9. xx Cbibi xx Win User

Xbox anniversary prop for child accounts

Oops, didn't realize was still logged in with my son's account. This is the parent account if it helps.
Thema:

1. Caqn't log in to my parent account - Similar Threads - Caqn't log parent

2. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  3. Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log into 360 account on Xbox Series X: Hi I'm having an issue where anytime I load up a 360 game on my Series X I get a sign in error. I tried deleting my local 360 save data however, now I'm just stuck at the "getting your xbox 360...
  4. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  5. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  6. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  7. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. Xbox game chat log

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game chat log: my account was hack and I cannot join games or talk to any of my friends and I really do want to play 48b3dbb3-0162-4b02-9866-d6643065082f
  10. Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107: After searching as far as possible on the internet about the error, I could not fix the problem with XBOX login on PC. I cannot launch any game I have installed. Please, help...