Captures

Discus and support Captures in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey so I got notified that on xbox network that I am full and can't have anymore clips. If I delete a video from there does it go away on my highlights... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AKA0418, Aug 7, 2021.

1. AKA0418
    AKA0418 Guest

Captures

Hey so I got notified that on xbox network that I am full and can't have anymore clips. If I delete a video from there does it go away on my highlights on my Xbox profile? With the stupid glitch with trimming videos so known, what's everyone else doing to clip on Facebook and Xbox profile news feed?

:)

AKA0418, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Try going into Settings, Preferences, and then Capture & Share.

From there check to see if under Capture in the first block that says, "Allow game captures", and see if it either shows: "Captures by me or games" or "Capture by me."

If it says, "Don't capture", then change it to either one of the other two options.
  3. WinterSolstice Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
    Then why is it that when i went to look at the recent captures that ive made over the last few days, the only captures i have were from over a year ago?? Where are all of my recent captures? Even the captures i had posted to my activity feed are gone
  4. IRoyalist Win User

Xbox One X 4k capture automatically stop by itself randomly

Good day,

maybe because the 4K captures takes a lot of memory, try to minimize the capture duration through capture settings and make sure that your captures storage is not full then try again.
  5. KaiChandan Win User

Video Clips on Xbox One S

Here are my settings:

allow game captures: captures by me

record what happened: 5 minutes

automatically upload: captures by me

game clip resolution: 720p SDR

Capture location: internal
  6. Arminator Win User

Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

It's not related to the update.

The Xbox console has only a limited amount of reserved space for captures, so if that limit is reached, new captures will "push out" older captures.

If you wish to keep certain captures permanently, you need to use Upload Studio to upload your captures to OneDrive for example.
Thema:

Captures

1. Captures - Similar Threads - Captures

2. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  5. Captures not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Captures not loading: Captures are not loading for me to see them or upload them. 2beeb1ba-4492-4bf1-8810-064405325522
  6. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  7. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  8. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  9. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  10. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...