captures won’t delete
Discus and support captures won’t delete in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did everything that was suggested and nothing is deleted. Deleted it from my console, the xbox app, and even restarted the xbox but they’re still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by five murillo, Apr 24, 2023.
Thema:
captures won’t delete
Loading...
-
captures won’t delete - Similar Threads - captures won’t delete
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Xbox captures won’t play back at all on my series x?
in XboX InsidersXbox captures won’t play back at all on my series x?: So I’ve had some cool little clips from Space Marine 2 and Battlefield 6. I was able to view and send them to friends but after only like 2 fays since the battlefield ones and a couple weeks since... -
Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Game Captures Won’t Record: Hello There, So for the past 4 days, basically since the new update, I’ve been have a TON of trouble with My Xbox Captures. I have been recording Xbox captures with my 2 TB Seagate external 3.0... -
some captures are grey and won’t play
in XboX Insiderssome captures are grey and won’t play: Hi! About 8 of my captures will not play when I click on them and either stay on a grey screen or show up with a symbol showing I can’t play the capture. not sure what’s going on as a year ago I... -
Why won’t xbox app update with uploaded or deleted captures?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy won’t xbox app update with uploaded or deleted captures?: My xbox says that my captures have been uploaded to the xbox network, however, i check the xbox mobile app and it does not show the newly uploaded captures, and it also shows ones that i deleted... -
My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete anything.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy captures won’t upload and I can’t delete anything.: My captures won’t upload and I can’t delete any captures. I try to upload my captures it says they’ve been uploaded and I get the notifications on my Xbox and the Xbox app but when I open it it...