Captures not loading

Discus and support Captures not loading in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Captures are not loading for me to see them or upload them. 2beeb1ba-4492-4bf1-8810-064405325522 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LLG1010, Apr 20, 2024.

  1. LLG1010
    LLG1010 Guest

    Captures not loading


    Captures are not loading for me to see them or upload them.

    :)
     
    LLG1010, Apr 20, 2024
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Saved clips are gone

    Keep in mind that captured clips expire in 30 days when you don't load them to live. Make sure to load them to avoid this issue
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

    Captures load time

    You think it's slow now... just wait until the Scorpio attempts to render your clips in 4k. lol
  4. DriedPooh Win User

    14,000 point loss WTF??

    I wondered about that I captured a crap load of flags why does it say 10????
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    Bring Back to us FILE EXPLORER XBOX ONE

    I agree, we need more file management tools on the Xbox for game saves, game storage and capture management. As it is right now, to manage captures we have to load them one by one to edit or delete.
  6. Hoaxs Win User

    SLOWER THAN A WEEK IN JAIL

    I could probably complete Pokémon Red and capture all 151 pokémon before this thread had loaded.
Thema:

Captures not loading

Loading...
  1. Captures not loading - Similar Threads - Captures loading

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Game Captures not recording audio

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set...
  7. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

    in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  8. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.: I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started...
  9. How do I fix this "loading..." error for Xbox game bar captures?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this "loading..." error for Xbox game bar captures?: I take a game capture using windows+alt+G, or by doing windows+G and manually clicking "record last 30 seconds." It records something, but when I go to check it in its file location, the capture...
  10. XBox App won't Load Captures from XBox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App won't Load Captures from XBox Series X: Yesterday I was able to see my Xbox series X captures on the iPhone Xbox app, but it suddenly stopped yesterday and now I cannot see any new captures. I also cannot delete any of the existing...