Captures missing on the xbox app?

Discus and support Captures missing on the xbox app? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently have had a problem with the xbox app on my phone where only the last day of screenshots will appear from a given game (say for instance... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TeamSAXON, Dec 7, 2021.

1. TeamSAXON
    TeamSAXON Guest

I recently have had a problem with the xbox app on my phone where only the last day of screenshots will appear from a given game (say for instance cyberpunk). When I scroll to look for more I can only find the last day and then captures from around a month ago. I know they were uploaded as my screenshots are automatically uploaded to the network. I also viewed them a couple of days ago thinking I wouldn't need to save them to my phone/pc because I could go back and do that later.

So what essentially is happening: I can see day old captures, then the rest from 2/3/4/5 days ago (and so on) aren't displayed. The next captures that are displayed are from around 30-40 days ago.

So I am missing captures that used to be there, like the app is completely skipping over them.

I have deleted some recent captures from the app and that seems a bit buggy too as sometimes they will come back with refreshing the captures tab from 'my library'.

I have also tried accessing the screenshots from the website xbox dvr, but it tells me my account has no screenshots. I used to use this website without issue.

I have seen others with the same problem but the posts are a few months old, and I have no idea if the issue was resolved for them. It certainly isn't resolved on my end..

:)

TeamSAXON, Dec 7, 2021
  2. ����� Win User

Hello there Saxon I have the fix for you!

Step 1: Reinstall the app

Step 2: Log in

Step 3: Check captures (If not there then Contact Microsoft.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

4. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Help, all my local captures have disappeared.

I picked up on his missing captures. Thanks though. I am trying an alternative. Did you check the App-Upload Studio on your Xbox One yet?
  5. Rostom L Win User

My screenshots are gone (Xbox Series S)

It's not viewable on PC. You need to use an Xbox app on mobile to view them.

Since you just enabled the automatic update, I suggest to wait for few hours and let your captures get uploaded to the Xbox network. Then check on the Xbox app on mobile if your missing screenshots were uploaded successfully.
  6. Hordie Win User

Is Major Nelson correct?

Hi Y0SEMITE SAM,

Did you download the original video from your Win 10 Xbox App? I just tested this myself. Downloaded a clip on the Win 10 Xbox App, Renamed / Edited, then popped it back in captures and it uploaded with no issues. This was Overwatch, so maybe it's a game
    thing like Miss Bijoux was inquiring about.
Thema:

1. Captures missing on the xbox app? - Similar Threads - Captures missing app

2. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  5. Missing likes and comments on my captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing likes and comments on my captures: One of my featured clips on my profile is only showing 5 likes and 0 comments, even though I'm getting notifications that it has accumulated over 50 likes plus a couple of comments. I've seen a...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing: Windows 10, currently 11 I believe this happened around December last year. My captures suddenly went missing. I were still able to find and view them in my gallery and in my folder around then...
  7. I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.: Today i took a lot of photos that were uploaded to the xbox network and and the photoshoots took around 4 hours and now i can't see any screenshots i took from the 4 hours ago, only from the...
  8. Random captures missing, bug or feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random captures missing, bug or feature?: I have an Xbox One X, halo special edition. I like to record cool things that happen in my games and take screenshots, I filled up my xbox network storage and cbf going through it all, given how...
  9. I am Missing a Xbox game capture

in XboX Insiders
    I am Missing a Xbox game capture: Hey, I’m missing a capture I took about an hour ago. It was in recent captures so I let it be but my Xbox is a pos so I factory reset it and my capture was gone. I don’t think it got uploaded to...
  10. Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Captures to Xbox Live storage missing from console: Not sure what's going on here but I have more than 50% of space remaining for my Xbox Live storage. However, I am missing the option to upload game captures to Xbox Live storage. I do have the...