Captures. (again)
Discus and support Captures. (again) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my captures have still not been saving correctly, and sometimes even when I do record it, it does not work. Sadly, but nothing that you guys said... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Beni mm, Jun 27, 2025.
Thema:
Captures. (again)
Loading...
-
Captures. (again) - Similar Threads - Captures again
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Consistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed
in XboX InsidersConsistent Gallery access error after capture & Huge praise for OneDrive sync speed: Hi Team Xbox and fellow Insiders, I'm currently on the build (10.0.26100.7815) on Xbox Series X, and I'd like to provide feedback on two contrasting experiences with the current capture system:... -
May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...
in XBoX on WindowsMay 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this... -
There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place...
in XBoX on WindowsThere was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place...: There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place from C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp. I have already tried reset repair, And even uninstall and re-install. But... -
My son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...
in XBoX on WindowsMy son can’t delete captures when he dose they come back again, he also can’t upload any...: I son is trying to delete his captures on his Xbox X and when he dose this they come back again, he also can upload any captures Thanks 47cb6fb4-a8be-43d1-90a7-b5fff916b16d