Capture failed - Error [0x82323001]

Discus and support Capture failed - Error [0x82323001] in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello all. For the last couple of days I've been unable to capture screenshots or clips in Forza Motorsport 7. It's only that one game that I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Randplayer_2, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Randplayer_2
    Randplayer_2 Guest

Hello all.

For the last couple of days I've been unable to capture screenshots or clips in Forza Motorsport 7.

It's only that one game that I'm unable to do so in, every other game is working just fine.

I've understood that this is an issue that many experience and for different games, but how does one solve it?

*Not my image, taken from Forza.net in a thread with this issue.

Capture failed - Error [0x82323001] [​IMG]

:)

Randplayer_2, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Randplayer_2 Win User

*Workaround*

If like me you have HDR10 enabled on your console, disable it and it should work just fine.

But this is not a preferable fix tbh.
  3. Spaceman001 Win User

I have the exact same issue with just Forza motorsport 7, every other game works fine
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. Randplayer_2 Win User
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox series x Screenshot error 0x82323001 Forza Motorsport 7

Thema:

1. Capture failed - Error [0x82323001] - Similar Threads - Capture failed Error

2. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  3. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  4. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  5. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  6. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  7. Xbox Series X captures that are on Cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X captures that are on Cloud: How does one view xbox Series X cloud captures on a PC if they were taken on an xbox instead of a PC. Since they are cloud saves it shouldnt matter since I can view them on the mobile app. I...
  8. Capture card help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card help: Recently brought a capture card obs is all setup but when I play cod feels like the sensitivity is like on 10 when it’s only on 5 but when I disconnect everything it plays normal any reason why...
  9. Capture card issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card issues.: Connected the capture card up the Xbox sorted out obs/streamlabs but when I play cod just seems to be on its Highest sensitivity but when I disconnect everything sensitivity seems to be back to...
  10. Capture / recording failed in xbox one console

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture / recording failed in xbox one console: My xbox one has started giving an error message stating recording failed whenever i try to record game clips 14dade5e-12e2-46e0-bfd4-26ab78f3c007