Capture doesn't work as it used to be,Sorry your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements...

Discus and support Capture doesn't work as it used to be,Sorry your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i rebooted my pc because of some problems in update,then after that my gamebar does't work now.It says "Sorry,you PC doesn't meet the hardware... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rekuuu, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Rekuuu
    Rekuuu Guest

Capture doesn't work as it used to be,Sorry your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements...

So i rebooted my pc because of some problems in update,then after that my gamebar does't work now.It says "Sorry,you PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for capture" I tried various solutions already like game dvr config and regedit but none of them worked.My GPU and windows drivers are also up to date,I also noticed that bdcastdvr.exe file is missing in my PC. Does anyone can help me to solve this?

:)

Rekuuu, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Capture doesn't work as it used to be,Sorry your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements for capture

Hi there Rekuuu welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. Cliff A. Win User

sorry, your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirments for captures

Hi Kamlesh Biswas

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with recording game clips. We are very glad to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

We just want to set your proper expectations it's important to note that the ability to record game clips on your PC depends on the hardware specifications of your computer. If your PC does not meet the minimum hardware requirements, you may not be able to record game clips.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• When did this issue had started?
    • What games are you unable to record game clips?
    • Is it all not working to record game clips on all of your games or just a specific game?
    • What is the error message that you can see when you record your game clips?

We are just asking these questions for us to isolate more on this issue that you are facing and as well as understand more on what the specific factors are on your end for us to find some quite troubleshooting's that we can do and see possible options as well.

Just let us know for us to find some possible options for this concern of yours. In addition, you can try as to check some information's that are quite helpful on this support links, here it is:

Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows

Capture game clips and screenshots

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Cliff A. Win User

sorry, your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirments for captures

Hi Kamlesh Biswas

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Nicholosdayo Win User

Your PC doesn't meet some requirement for this product.

I have the same question but when I try to join efootball on my dell computer it kicks me out. it says I need 4gb video memory, idk if i need this one because it has a grey line beside it but it also says i need a Intel core i5-2300/AMD FX-4350 processor and a GEForce GTX 660Ti/Radeon HD 7790. These are the minimum, not reccomended. My proccesor is an Intel(R) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHZ. I dont know what any of these mean and keep in mind i have a windows 10 dell computer

Please notify/tell me if this is fixable or not without the usage of money and how as efootball is y favourite game to play on mobile and really wanna try it on pc.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Your PC doesn't meet some requirement for this product.

If you don't have 4GB of video memory it won't run

If you have one of those Dells designed for the office that is very cheap, upgrading it may be a major issue due to proprietary power supplies and small case space. Those computers are meant for word processing, not gaming
Thema:

1. Capture doesn't work as it used to be,Sorry your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirements... - Similar Threads - Capture doesn't used

2. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  3. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  4. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  5. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  6. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  7. Xbox Series X captures that are on Cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X captures that are on Cloud: How does one view xbox Series X cloud captures on a PC if they were taken on an xbox instead of a PC. Since they are cloud saves it shouldnt matter since I can view them on the mobile app. I...
  8. Capture card help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card help: Recently brought a capture card obs is all setup but when I play cod feels like the sensitivity is like on 10 when it’s only on 5 but when I disconnect everything it plays normal any reason why...
  9. sorry, your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirments for captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    sorry, your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirments for captures: my pc can't record game clips. 19a14bf2-31d6-4a1a-b171-0a504178a245
  10. How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This...: How come when i upload a capture to xbox live it doesn't appear on my mobile app. This hasnt been a problem up until a day ago. 7a9ed7f8-3dff-43ee-a792-2b67adfb0990