canwhat accessory can i get to help with download speeds on my xbox console

Discus and support canwhat accessory can i get to help with download speeds on my xbox console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what accessory can i get to help with download speeds on my xbox console b7246aad-0667-4196-b0a8-0e8d2a95c618 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lia willmon, Feb 4, 2023.

1. lia willmon
    lia willmon Guest

what accessory can i get to help with download speeds on my xbox console

:)

lia willmon, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It would be best to connect your console using an ethernet cable. That will be the accessory that you will be needing.

Also, the download speed will also depend on your network connection.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

speed wheel for xbox 360

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that the speed wheel for 360 did not come with a disc to download the software but I believe you can still download the software if your console is up to date and connected to Xbox Live.

This article explains that the easiest way to download the software drivers is by simply being connected to Xbox Live with an internet connection. From there you can put in the batteries and then connect the speed wheel to the console:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/wireless-speed-wheel
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Can my son use an Xbox 360 sports steering wheel on his Xbox one and how do we get around not having the software disc?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Sadly, the Xbox 360 sports steering wheel is not compatible with the Xbox One console as an accessory. For further information on the Xbox
    360 Wireless Speed Wheel
    click the highlighted link and it will take you to our support article about that accessory.

I hope that this information helps out.
  5. SnakeDoc2xx Win User

Installation stopped 0x87e0000f

im trying to download ryse son of rome and I get to 75% and it stops downloading. I am using a disc to install it.my download speed is 0.05 and the upload speed is 0.12 Im new to console gaming and I live out in the country so this is the only internet I
    can get any help why its so slow
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

Game download speeds

Hello HAl 20001,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to download your games faster and with the expected speed. There could be several reasons why you are not getting the expected download speeds when downloading games on your Xbox console. It could be due to your internet service provider's network congestion, the distance between your console and the router, or the server load on Microsoft's end.

To troubleshoot the issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your internet connection speed on your Xbox console by going to Settings > Network > Network settings > Test network speed & statistics. This will give you an idea of the actual download speed you are getting.

2. If the speed test shows that you are not getting the expected download speed, try resetting your modem and router, or contact your internet service provider to troubleshoot the issue.

3. If the speed test shows that you are getting the expected download speed, but the game download is still slow, try pausing and resuming the download, or restarting your console.

4. Try a different connection such us mobile hotspot, different LAN connection, and try using a different Wi-Fi connection.

I hope I helped! Please let me know if you need anything else.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. canwhat accessory can i get to help with download speeds on my xbox console - Similar Threads - canwhat accessory help

2. Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories: My rights and left stick are busted and I have a game I'm trying to play that just doesn't require the sticks and I have others that don't require them I was wondering if there was a way to just...
  3. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  4. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  5. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  6. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  7. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  8. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?: https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app...
  9. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  10. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...