Cants get into PC

Discus and support Cants get into PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when trying to get on my laptop it wants me to sign into the account and then won’t let me continue until I verify the account but I have no access... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stephanie mitchell2, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Cants get into PC

So when trying to get on my laptop it wants me to sign into the account and then won’t let me continue until I verify the account but I have no access to the email or the phone number used. I can’t log into my account to change or update this information because it wants me to verify. It took me to another thing and had me put in information and security questions I don’t know the answer to because the account was made years ago. The email used to log in is different from the one for verification.

:)

stephanie mitchell2, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cants get into PC

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Stephanie

If you try to sign in with your account using your phone here
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
    The same happens?

If yes, I can advise you in this case filling the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team

https://account.live.com/acsr

But before that, you could try other alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Andreas_212 Win User

Dungeon Siege 3 demo info

Cant wait to get this on PC.
  4. Bryan5215 Win User

xbox to pc

so i cant get it on pc any way
  5. AdamKwarren Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 on PC/Xbox

So even if i have java on pc, I cant get bedrock?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

cant get into xbox account on PC

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this collinwilliams3

Please ask your friend to sign in with his account here:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

And here:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/spashell

Is he able to see the correct gamertag?

Also, ask him to sign in his account on a different PC/Device to see how it goes. This helps us to isolate a bit more the issue

Let me know the resolution
Thema:

Cants get into PC

1. Cants get into PC - Similar Threads - Cants

2. i’m losing in game content and cant find out how to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’m losing in game content and cant find out how to get it back: my wifi seems to go out every night at 8:20. when i was in an nba 2k game last night. it went out and i waited for it to come back and it did. when it did. i loaded back into 2k and all my in game...
  3. Bought a game online but cant find activation code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game online but cant find activation code: Bought a game online and can't find activation code 9a4f5b2a-54ca-4970-93b6-e505c230be66
  4. I cant log in into any microsoft apps.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in into any microsoft apps.: When I go into the microsoft store and I want to log in, the I see a quick flash of a window pop up and then after milisecond it's gone. Sometimes when I click log in nothing happens, sometimes it...
  5. Cant play purchased DLC or Apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play purchased DLC or Apps.: Trying to play any games with purchased DLC (Outriders WorldSlayer for example) or apps. Dolby Access says I dont own Atmos licence and games say I dont own the DLC's. Game pass tab in my games...
  6. Cant play with my friend on steam from first generation xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play with my friend on steam from first generation xbox: I tried playing rainbow six siege today December 7th with my friend on computer and when I invite him or he invites me it says “Sorry, it seems this player cant join a party on your current...
  7. Why cant I play a game I bought on xbox store on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play a game I bought on xbox store on pc: I bought alien fireteam elite on xbox store and I've been playing it on pc gamepass but I own the game it still prompts me to buy it it even made me pay for the pathogen dlc again even though I...
  8. how do i fix an issue i have with the xbox app where i cant play or download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix an issue i have with the xbox app where i cant play or download games: i have an issue where i cant download or play games using the xbox app or the microsoft store using my xbox pcgamepass subscription. my gamepass subscription hasent expierd yet and i cant find an...
  9. I turned my console off while it was updating, now my xbox won't go back online and I cant...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I turned my console off while it was updating, now my xbox won't go back online and I cant...: I turned off my xbox while it updated because it was taking extremely long so that I could play offline, now when i go to the updates page there are no updates and my xbox says I'm online but...
  10. did i cant download bedrock edition when i instal java first ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did i cant download bedrock edition when i instal java first ?: i recently buy minecraft: java & bedrock edition then i install minecraft java first, after finish install and playing it, then when i try to instal bedrock edition (minecraft for windows) it just...