Cants get into PC

Discus and support Cants get into PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when trying to get on my laptop it wants me to sign into the account and then won’t let me continue until I verify the account but I have no access... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stephanie mitchell2, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Cants get into PC

So when trying to get on my laptop it wants me to sign into the account and then won’t let me continue until I verify the account but I have no access to the email or the phone number used. I can’t log into my account to change or update this information because it wants me to verify. It took me to another thing and had me put in information and security questions I don’t know the answer to because the account was made years ago. The email used to log in is different from the one for verification.

:)

stephanie mitchell2, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cants get into PC

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Stephanie

If you try to sign in with your account using your phone here
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile
    The same happens?

If yes, I can advise you in this case filling the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team

https://account.live.com/acsr

But before that, you could try other alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Andreas_212 Win User

Dungeon Siege 3 demo info

Cant wait to get this on PC.
  4. Bryan5215 Win User

xbox to pc

so i cant get it on pc any way
  5. AdamKwarren Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 on PC/Xbox

So even if i have java on pc, I cant get bedrock?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

cant get into xbox account on PC

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this collinwilliams3

Please ask your friend to sign in with his account here:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

And here:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/spashell

Is he able to see the correct gamertag?

Also, ask him to sign in his account on a different PC/Device to see how it goes. This helps us to isolate a bit more the issue

Let me know the resolution
Thema:

Cants get into PC

1. Cants get into PC - Similar Threads - Cants

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  8. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  9. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  10. Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone: I cant connect my remote play everything is enabled and im signed in on the app and console but the app just shows my pfp and says “turn on your console and sign in with your account” but it is on...