Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

Discus and support Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by VictorScott27, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

Hi Everyone,

I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming session" along with "You don't have access to this content due to family settings". My parents have set my game level to Teen and under and I'm not quite sure as to why I can't play games that are T and under. If there is a setting that I need to toggle on/change please let me know. The feedback is greatly appreciated!

Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device [​IMG]

Thank You!

:)

VictorScott27, Mar 3, 2021
  2. AndrewPotts1981 Win User

[SOLVED] Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

I'm also having the same problem - My account works fine on the tablet but my kids accounts don't, we get the same error as you.

I spoke to support and they took all the restrictions off my kids via Family Settings and it still doesn't work...

It was working fine up until about a week ago.
  3. VictorScott27 Win User

[SOLVED] Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

Yeah, it worked fine months ago. Now all of a sudden I am greated with a new message. I might tell Xbox Support (via Twitter) that there's a issue going on with Xcloud not working with child accounts and that there isn't a setting that allows child accounts to play Xcloud. Until this issue gets relolved I am leaving this open. Thanks for the feedback and for letting me know that I am not the only person having problems :) .
  4. IsaacGalumalemana Win User

Madden 21 EA Free trial.

Please put madden 20 back on xcloud or mobile device game pass or put madden 21 on there. My whole family is a big fan of madden and they love this new mobile device on gamepass...... thank you and we really appreciate Xbox
  5. eske4e Win User

GamePass Ultimate Family Sharing (specifically for upcoming streaming service)

Just bought Game Pass Ultimate assuming all family members would get xcloud gaming on android devices?

I guess not?

Are we really going to have to pay almost €40 per month for me and 2 kids to use xcloud? That's insane.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why is XCLOUD GAMES NOT WORKING FOR OTHER CONSOLE USERS?

With the Home setting, Game Pass itself doesn't share, Only games and the benefit of playing online from Gold/Game Pass Ultimate share. Other benefits are only available to the account that purchases the subscription can access that. If you're not that account, you can't use Xcloud.

They are currently testing a family subscription.
Thema:

Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

1. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device - Similar Threads - Can't Xcloud Game

2. PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xcloud Stream Can't Be Relaunched?: So I started trying out some games on PC (Usually play of the console) using the game stream option. I can launch a game once fine. But if I close or get disconnected I can't relaunch the stream...
  3. can't sign into xbox live account on 360 games, even on xcloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't sign into xbox live account on 360 games, even on xcloud: i've tried signing in from the 360 guide on several games and it just won't let me. i've tested network connection, all fine. i restarted my internet, i cleared mac address, i deleted stored 360...
  4. Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud on my Windows 10 PC anymore.: I can't play xCloud games on my computer anymore. I'm trying in the Xbox app. I own an optic fiber internet of 600/300Mbps with 1ms os delay. On 10/03 I could play for 40 minutes. Since them the...
  5. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...
  6. Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud: In gamepass on my CELL PHONE HUAWEI Y7 with android 9 I do not see the option to play in the cloud, I only appear Console and PC but it does not give me the option of the play in the [img] cloud...
  7. I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change the language of Fable 2 in my XCloud on PC GamePass from french to english...: Hello, I moved to France a couple of years ago, here I bought the GamePass Ultimate to play mainly on my PC (which was bought in US) and Phone as I don't have an actual XBOX console. My PC's...
  8. Xcloud can't load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud can't load games: Hi all, Since 7-8 weeks ago I'm unable to load games from Xcloud on MS Edge. This is the message I receive every time I try to play. [img] Before that date all was runing fine. Well, actually...
  9. Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xCloud in the browser anymore: Hi everyone, I used to be able to play xCloud through Microsoft Edge browser, I had an invite to the beta program. Now when I try to play using the link to access the games...
  10. Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider

in XboX Insiders
    Help! I can't play with Project xCloud, problems with Insider: Hi, I have problems to connect by https://www.xbox.com/es-ES/play I have been invited, and before I have been able to play. Even from mobile. I formatted the PC yesterday, and now, I can't use the...