Can't use Xbox Live: Error Code 0x80040900

Discus and support Can't use Xbox Live: Error Code 0x80040900 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had a problem not being able to use Xbox Live for several months now. When I try to complete any action that uses Xbox Live the error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by delikanli34216, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Can't use Xbox Live: Error Code 0x80040900

Hi, I've had a problem not being able to use Xbox Live for several months now. When I try to complete any action that uses Xbox Live the error 0x80040900 comes up, telling me to restart the Xbox and try it again. I did this and nothing changed. Then I
    did a factory reset while keeping the games on the console and nothing changed. I also signed out and signed back in to the Xbox and nothing changed again. I've looked at many different forums for help but none have been able to solve this problem.

:)

delikanli34216, Apr 23, 2020
  2. OK Fowl Win User

I get error code 0x80040900 when trying to play Battlefront 2 online

Here is some info on that error code: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?code=0x80040900
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2 getting 0x80040900

4. InsanKilla clan Win User

This may mean that there’s an issue with your account, or that your Xbox console experienced an unexpected error. Seem like you did all the step but try this. It’s possible
    that your payment option has expired. Sign in to your Microsoft account and, if necessary, update your billing info and
    payment option.
  5. delikanli34216 Win User

This may mean that there’s an issue with your account, or that your Xbox console experienced an unexpected error. Seem like you did all the step but try this. It’s possible
    that your payment option has expired. Sign in to your Microsoft account and, if necessary, update your billing info and
    payment option.
    My billing and payment information is up to date, and the problem still persists.
  6. Smwutches Win User
Thema:

1. Can't use Xbox Live: Error Code 0x80040900 - Similar Threads - Can't Live Error

2. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  3. DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.: DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. I have an old Xbox 360 that connects to the network via internet cable, but it wont connect to the internet, the main error i have...
  4. Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.: Every time I attempt to play a game through xbox, I get error code 0x80070520. This only happens with games, I have no issues logging into the xbox app itself. I have already tried the following:...
  5. I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520: So, I've already posted about my problem with microsoft flight simulator, basically the main problem right now is that I can NOT sign into my Xbox live account whenever I launch a game, the same...
  6. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  7. Xbox live pc I can't sig in error code is 0x80048888

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live pc I can't sig in error code is 0x80048888: Hellow Who can help me to resolt this problema i find information about this but is doesn't work so,if some one can help me I Will be grateful.and I have window 11 Thanks [img]...
  8. Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox Live Profile on to Xbox 360 Bad Password/Bad Credentials Error 80072741: Hello, I recently bought a used 360 and I cannot download my Xbox Live Profile. I have tried deleting profiles, clearing the cache, formatting the HD, redoing the initial settings and have changed...
  9. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...
  10. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8