Cant use voice chat after the banned is over help

Discus and support Cant use voice chat after the banned is over help in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I need help how to fix this thing pls, its been 4 weeks now after the banned and my voice chat is still not working. Thanks pls help... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tey morilloModillo, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Cant use voice chat after the banned is over help

I need help how to fix this thing pls, its been 4 weeks now after the banned and my voice chat is still not working. Thanks pls help

:)

Tey morilloModillo, Feb 15, 2022
  2. Dec3D Win User

people trying to get account info

Don't worry they will get console banned its in the terms of use they cant do anything they will be the ones getting banned report them for voice chat or in game voice
  3. not an NPC Win User

COD Warzone voice chat issues

if u cant speak in voice chat, there are a few reasons why:

1. your cod account has been voice banned meaning you can't speak until it's over;

2. your headset isn't plugged in correctly

3. you are in an xbox party (leave it so you can speak on cod voice chat because it doesn't let you speak on both channels)

4. your voice chat mode is set to "push to talk" instead of open mic
  4. Catchasing Lol Win User

Do chat communication bans also count in games?

I got xbox banned, now I can;t talk in fortnight. It says, cannot use voice chat due to your console permissions. Only happened after I got banned lol.
  5. rapidfire19000 Win User

Suspension of account

i was com banned for most likely just me sayong have a good life in a unflattering way to someone who called my friends sexist slurs and then the same guy reported me because of it and i actually got banned but he didnt get away scotch free bwcause the help
    from the xbox/microsoft help but i think im still banned its just dumb how people can get away with cussing up a storm in voice chat and making sexist slurrs in voice chat but people who vent thier anger in text chat get banned intantaneiously (i cant spell
    that word) but yeah its just dumb and me complaining
  6. KUMBIAKING9 Win User

Party Chat Not Working

I am having the same issues and i would like help with this.. My headset was working perfect until i got banned for a week. now that the ban is over i am having difficulties with my voice chat i can hear everyone but they cant hear me i tired everything
    people post up nothing is working i would like this fix .. it was working perfect till i got banned so i know its from your side!!
Thema:

Cant use voice chat after the banned is over help

1. Cant use voice chat after the banned is over help - Similar Threads - Cant voice chat

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  7. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  8. Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night: Am i the only one who cant voice chat on Microsoft edge from my xbox it was fine last night idk if i did something wrong bf5f528b-6505-4902-84f2-bac3648d14d5
  9. I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...: I verified my age on roblox but i still cant use voice chat on my xbox series x 4ceab9b2-9085-4d35-9d46-f3ac5156e7bf
  10. Why cant i relink my discord too my xbox to voice chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i relink my discord too my xbox to voice chat: on the account links social accounts it says i need too relink it but it wouldnt link at all fdc92038-4f12-4455-bd35-56274bb4d8f7