Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller

Discus and support Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, I can´t use the online service on your website (https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/devices) to send my XBox One Elite Controller.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BonKtheFirst, Sep 26, 2018.

  1. BonKtheFirst
    BonKtheFirst Guest

    Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller


    Hey Microsoft,

    I can´t use the online service on your website (https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/devices) to send my XBox One Elite Controller. Everytime I got the same failure text:

    "Leider ist bei uns ein Fehler aufgetreten. Versuchen Sie es später noch einmal. (nh5jk9WUvkW6jMlK.34)"

    What can I do?

    Best regards,

    Markus

    :)
     
    BonKtheFirst, Sep 26, 2018
    #1
  2. Taddimuss
    Taddimuss Guest
    ​I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed

    I need to send in my Xbox one elite controller to get fixed. At the device service and repair in the elite controller thing it wants to send me replace accessories not an actual
    elite controller. There's a replacement standard controller. Do I use the standard replacement and I send my elite controller and they'll send me an elite controller or a standard? I'm just confused, am I overlooking something? I've read other post about broken
    elite controllers but the answered ones just have a link to the Device service and repair page or something along the lines of that.
     
    Taddimuss, Sep 26, 2018
    #2
  3. MattyRums
    MattyRums Guest
    Xbox one elite controller battery hatch

    Check out the Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller page which you can find here:

    support.xbox.com/.../servicing-elite-controller
    . You'll most likely have to use the Xbox Online Service Center to try and get your replacement.
     
    MattyRums, Sep 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller

    Smwutches, Sep 26, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller

  6. MattyRums Win User

    Xbox one elite controller battery hatch

  7. FearedNightmare Win User

    xbox elite controller broken bumper

  8. Smwutches Win User

    Repaired item didn't send everything back

    You would need to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but it is noted that when you send an elite controller in you should only send the controller. Nothing else is guaranteed to come back. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller_OLD

    Important If you do need to send your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller to our service center, do not send removable parts with your controller. They will not be returned to you. Keep all
    the removable D-pads, paddles, and thumb sticks. You'll receive a replacement controller without these parts, so you'll need to use those original parts with the replacement controller.
  9. dustylee15 Win User

    Xbox Elite Controller Right Analog Stick Issue

Thema:

Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller

Loading...
  1. Can´t use the online service to send you my Elite Controller - Similar Threads - Can´t online service

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  6. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  7. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  8. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  9. What is up,can,t join in friends online games,open nat or is there a server not working?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What is up,can,t join in friends online games,open nat or is there a server not working?: Why is the online not working like it should? 1ab2ff55-bd07-4bbc-aac1-59399bb789cb
  10. I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.: (Sorry for any english errors) I was trying to acess the online safety and privacy Xbox account settings but everytime i go to that page it appears the "The URL may be misspelled or the page...