Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update

Discus and support Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/m1kemath, Jul 13, 2020.

  1. /u/m1kemath
    /u/m1kemath Guest

    Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update


    So i updated to the latest version (yes I am alpha skip ahead insider) and changed the keyboard language to greek but it doesn't work for me. It still shows me the English keyboard in chat, Microsoft Edge and other apps.

    submitted by /u/m1kemath
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/m1kemath, Jul 13, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Piccoroz Win User

    Either W10 or the new Xbox One Preview Controller Update broke compatibility in PC games.

    I have the exact same problem, the xbox one controller totally disables keyboard input in games. Just yesterday I was able to play with the controller using the chatpad for keyboard shortcuts, today I come to find Windows 10 had an update and now I can't
    use either the chatpad or the keyboard in the games with controller support.
  3. kevinwininger Win User

    Xbox One Hardware Issue??

    Xbox one acting weird after last console update can't do anything keeps locking up
  4. Haftzes Win User

    Xbox Live Store and Services not working (In-game also)

    Greek Marketplace for Xbox 360 still down after 2 weeks ... greek representatives of xbox still unaware of when they will fix it, it seems summer holidays affect us all ( joke ) please FIX IT FAST it's hillarius being down for 2 weeks and none have a clue
    about it .... Hope waking up tomorrow and been fixed !
  5. snikefriend Win User

    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

    Greek account, Greek region. Xbox is not supporting Greek system language for now.
  6. Raddy Lurie Win User

    USB Mouse and Keyboard

    This is in an Xbox one X. It was working last week. Guessing it’s an Xbox issue . Specially want to use mouse and keyboard in Roblox
Thema:

Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update

Loading...
  1. Can't use the greek keyboard on XBOX One after the last update - Similar Threads - Can't greek keyboard

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please fix]: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...
  10. Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Greek region, Xbox 360 game hubs on Xbox One throw error, can't view achievements! [Please ...: On Xbox One, we can't access any game hub content for 360 games. Trying to view one immediately shows an error. Also, no achievements are appearing for 360 games under the achievements section on...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. greek keyboard xbox one