Can't use the balance on my account.
Discus and support Can't use the balance on my account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've successfully put money onto my account but when I try to purchase anything it will only let me use a credit card (which i don't even use) and does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azriel x Runo, Mar 25, 2014.
Thema:
Can't use the balance on my account.
Loading...
-
Can't use the balance on my account. - Similar Threads - Can't balance account
-
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Can't use balance on Xbox account
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't use balance on Xbox account: I paid £20 into my childs xbox account to use in the store, but when he tries to use it to purchase something it says the balance is not available. The balance shows up clearly in the account.... -
Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been... -
I can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't convert my 200$ Microsoft balance into Robux. What can I do?: Service Unavailable (microsoft.com) Error message: HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. 40182fce-ab9b-4574-b990-ad552c9f69bd -
Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.: Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or debit card. Does that mean I can't use my... -
Why can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't I use a Microsoft account balance to purchase an xbox game?: My son had an xbox gift voucher which he redeemed easily enough but the purchase of the game he wanted hasn't gone through - by default it was asking me to approve and pay with a credit card...