Can't use OneGuide anymore.

Discus and support Can't use OneGuide anymore. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, i've been trying to use my Xbox One to stream my Nintendo Switch to my friend on Discord and i was able to back in August. Now, i can't seem to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shogun Plasma, Oct 19, 2020.

  1. Can't use OneGuide anymore.


    So, i've been trying to use my Xbox One to stream my Nintendo Switch to my friend on Discord and i was able to back in August. Now, i can't seem to do it anymore. Every time i load up Xbox Console Companion and stream my Xbox One through it, i get told
    that OneGuide can't be used while streaming. What's up with this? When did this happen? Why can't i do this anymore?

    :)
     
    Shogun Plasma, Oct 19, 2020
    #1
  2. Swoop Solo Win User

    How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

    So, was this resolved? I want to switch from cable to fiber, but that provider is not listed in my OneGuide setup. I can't live without voice commands anymore, so I'd like to know that the new company can be added before I make the move. Thanks!
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

    xbox one and direct tv

    Hey there Gawky,

    Sorry to hear you're having issues with your OneGuide.

    I would recommend trying the steps in our article for
    OneGuide can't control devices
    .

    Please let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.
  4. FoxMachine20 Win User

    XboxOne - Will the Live TV feature be available in Canada?

    Anymore news on this? I haven't been able to find anything specific. Will live TV and the OneGuide work with Rogers in Canada?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can't stream Nintendo switch through oneguide anymore

    Can you describe exactly what you are doing, and what youre trying to do

    Do you mean you are using the TV in to display your switch?
  6. USruper Win User

    Can't stream Nintendo switch through oneguide anymore

    Im only a Ambassador. There is only so much I can do but try reporting this problem to the support team

    Customer service phone number: 1 (800) 469-9269

    Xbox support URL: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
Thema:

Can't use OneGuide anymore.

Loading...
  1. Can't use OneGuide anymore. - Similar Threads - Can't OneGuide anymore

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...